Irani talking out of his **** again

nicholasjackson said:
Even the other presenters are embarresssing him now,anyone else think there is an inside job to oust him? I hope so

Think hes got two months max,when talkshite drop somone its done overnight they will have a replacment lined up and he will be told to clear his desk at the end of the program about 10.05.

Would love to see the back of this ignorant idiot

He adds nothing to debates, regurgitates cliches and has the usual sad second tier journalist 'club bias', which most of us can get downthe local boozer. Second tierers can't see the bigger picture and lack class , grace , insight and intellegence ........ yup Ronnie...

Brian Moore suddenly and inintentionallly showed what Talkshite's breakfast show has lacked big time ... erudition....

dom said:
Would love to see the back of this ignorant idiot

He adds nothing to debates, regurgitates cliches and has the usual sad second tier journalist 'club bias', which most of us can get downthe local boozer. Second tierers can't see the bigger picture and lack class , grace , insight and intellegence ........ yup Ronnie...

Brian Moore suddenly and inintentionallly showed what Talkshite's breakfast show has lacked big time ... erudition....

And education?

Bit of a let down this morning, they'd drafted in Saggers & Quinn.

We want more Moore!!

RIIAC

As stated earlier in this thread I gave up on talksport a while ago, so am I right in thinking that the Brian Moore mentioned is the ugly ex England hooker ;-)
Sorry forgot RIIAC !

big gaz said:
As stated earlier in this thread I gave up on talksport a while ago, so am I right in thinking that the Brian Moore mentioned is the ugly ex England hooker ;-)
Sorry forgot RIIAC !

Careful - mention ugly old hookers and Wayne Rooney will be trying to get on there!!!

mcmanus said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
strongbowholic said:
Second only to RIIAC in the **** stakes

You'd think coming from the BBC he'd be half decent but my god he's an arsehole.
I heard Saggers once do a 3 minute rant against City, even Collymore couldnt shut him up, you could imagine him sat there in the studio frothing at the mouth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.