Irani talking out of his **** again

It was hard listening yesterday when RIIAC and Brasil were discussing Thatcher. Two stupid men talking about politics and live on the radio. Amazing.

The Flash said:
Right. I just signed up to Twitter. Can someone give me a quick synopsis as to what the fuck it is for and how I add Irani? Ta. X

Just search for Ronnie Irani

Ronnie Irani ‏ Verified account @RonnieIrani1

I got blocked on my 3rd tweet!....He's precious as fuck.

Mike N said:
It was hard listening yesterday when RIIAC and Brasil were discussing Thatcher. Two stupid men talking about politics and live on the radio. Amazing.
Bloody hell Irani and Brazil talking about Thatcher.These 2 talk rubbish about football what chance have they got talking about politics.None.

baildon blue said:
Mike N said:
Bloody hell Irani and Brazil talking about Thatcher.These 2 talk rubbish about football what chance have they got talking about politics.None.

So glad I missed that, it must have neen shudderingly bad. I heard the elephant man being interviewed this morning or "Steeeeveeeeeeeee" as RIIC calls him. RIIAC now has a new question to ask everbody he interviews: "Falcao... United, really? can we? ffffffffffff, pffffft, uuuuuuuur, really? Falcao? whaddaya think?"

You can swap the name Falcao for Ronaldo, Lendowski or Bale on any given day, depending on which rag tabloid he's read 10 mins before going on air.

RIIAC

"Cor, Graham, are Manch Unarted signing Falcao, Graham. Are they, are they ? Cor, wow, brilliant".

Child in a man's body.

RIIAC

Sky Blue said:
The Flash said:
Right. I just signed up to Twitter. Can someone give me a quick synopsis as to what the fuck it is for and how I add Irani? Ta. X

Just search for Ronnie Irani

Ronnie Irani ‏ Verified account @RonnieIrani1

I got blocked on my 3rd tweet!....He's precious as fuck.

I've been blocked and don't recall ever tweeting him

lmjones1uk said:
What you guys think of this t-shirt I've had made:

3479r4k.png

Superb :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.