Irani talking out of his **** again

Where's Ronnie? Can you spot him?

30as01w.jpg

This morning they mentioned De Canio's celebration yesterday vs the Bar Codes and they managed to get in David Pleat 1983, Brian Kidd in 1993 and "that night" (tm) in 1999.

What a bitter twunt.

RIIAC

Speaking to Kevin Phillips this morning.

RIIAC : So Kev, Have you ever scored in a North East derby?

KP : I'd have thought you'd know the answer to the one Ronnie.

Phillips and Brazil then started to take the piss before C unto pipes up with.

RIIAC : Never arrrrrsk a question you don't know the answer to.

More piss taking from Brazil "yeah course you did"

What a c unt.

surprise the whole show wasn't taken up with discussing the Aguero challenge

strongbowholic said:
This morning they mentioned De Canio's celebration yesterday vs the Bar Codes and they managed to get in David Pleat 1983, Brian Kidd in 1993 and "that night" (tm) in 1999.

What a bitter twunt.

RIIAC

But no mention of Mourinho at Old Trafford in 2004? Hmm. Strange.

RIIAC

RIIAC this morning, priceless. Brazil was talking about the Ashes and so asked the former cricketer prick when the first test was.
RIIAC: Er, erm, I'm not sure. Well I do know, its in my diary. June, early June.
Producer: its in July

RIIAC has clearly become aware of this thread. This morning he was sputtering, "Citeh, yeah pffff, yeah, they've under achieved this season. They've shown how good they are in recent weeks, ppfff, uuuuur, they should never be that far behind yoonaarted, they are far too good for that, they've been brilliant, far too good, should be a lot clorser..."

He's clearly worried, that is the only 'compliment' I've ever heard spew from his 34" gob. Too late RIIAC, we rumbled you a long time ago. You are toast (wholemeal toast obviously, to keep you looking so trim).

RIIAC.

Even then him and Brazil managed to turn the converstaion into a 'City have been shit all season' half expected them to start shouting Mancini out.

RIIAC

Swales lives said:
RIIAC has clearly become aware of this thread. This morning he was sputtering, "Citeh, yeah pffff, yeah, they've under achieved this season. They've shown how good they are in recent weeks, ppfff, uuuuur, they should never be that far behind yoonaarted, they are far too good for that, they've been brilliant, far too good, should be a lot clorser..."

He's clearly worried, that is the only 'compliment' I've ever heard spew from his 34" gob. Too late RIIAC, we rumbled you a long time ago. You are toast (wholemeal toast obviously, to keep you looking so trim).

RIIAC.

Absolutely he does.

He bans anyone following the campaign and has toned down since the Rio-gate scandal. Was quite complimentary this morning for a rag. He's actually got a point but most tend to disagree, we have massively underperformed on the standards we are capable of (Europe Ajax in particular, losing title by mid Feb and out of CC to Villa). We are better than the rags in head to head and we are a very good team, just not been consistent enough and too much emphasis on keeping clean sheets rather than going out to put teams away.

I expect Irani to revert to form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.