Irani talking out of his **** again

NipHolmes said:
Swales lives said:
RIIAC has clearly become aware of this thread. This morning he was sputtering, "Citeh, yeah pffff, yeah, they've under achieved this season. They've shown how good they are in recent weeks, ppfff, uuuuur, they should never be that far behind yoonaarted, they are far too good for that, they've been brilliant, far too good, should be a lot clorser..."

He's clearly worried, that is the only 'compliment' I've ever heard spew from his 34" gob. Too late RIIAC, we rumbled you a long time ago. You are toast (wholemeal toast obviously, to keep you looking so trim).

RIIAC.

Absolutely he does.

He bans anyone following the campaign and has toned down since the Rio-gate scandal. Was quite complimentary this morning for a rag. He's actually got a point but most tend to disagree, we have massively underperformed on the standards we are capable of (Europe Ajax in particular, losing title by mid Feb and out of CC to Villa). We are better than the rags in head to head and we are a very good team, just not been consistent enough and too much emphasis on keeping clean sheets rather than going out to put teams away.

I expect Irani to revert to form.

I'm thinking that it only needs the slightest of fine tunings. We were a whisker away from beating Real in the Bernabeu and if Real go on to win it . . . . . . . . . . . . .!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
NipHolmes said:
Swales lives said:
RIIAC has clearly become aware of this thread. This morning he was sputtering, "Citeh, yeah pffff, yeah, they've under achieved this season. They've shown how good they are in recent weeks, ppfff, uuuuur, they should never be that far behind yoonaarted, they are far too good for that, they've been brilliant, far too good, should be a lot clorser..."

He's clearly worried, that is the only 'compliment' I've ever heard spew from his 34" gob. Too late RIIAC, we rumbled you a long time ago. You are toast (wholemeal toast obviously, to keep you looking so trim).

RIIAC.

Absolutely he does.

He bans anyone following the campaign and has toned down since the Rio-gate scandal. Was quite complimentary this morning for a rag. He's actually got a point but most tend to disagree, we have massively underperformed on the standards we are capable of (Europe Ajax in particular, losing title by mid Feb and out of CC to Villa). We are better than the rags in head to head and we are a very good team, just not been consistent enough and too much emphasis on keeping clean sheets rather than going out to put teams away.

I expect Irani to revert to form.

I'm thinking that it only needs the slightest of fine tunings. We were a whisker away from beating Real in the Bernabeu and if Real go on to win it . . . . . . . . . . . . .!

I think it's a change of mentality/strategy imo Dave. We let Real back into the game just like we let Chelsea, we were lucky not to concede penalty to Torres which would've made it 2-2.

Fair enough for Europe but too many times in the league we aimed to be strong defensively and just keep a clean sheet with the targt of keeping the ball and winning by a goal or two.

Next season I hope this changes, we need to put teams away and have a more attacking emphasis rather than defensive.

As you say, the foundations are there to build on. Not much to do other than perfect and round fo the edges.

He damned us with faint praise this morning.

I hope he is aware of this thread and Nip's twitter campaign. It's time he had a good look at himself in the mirror and questioned why he is getting up a lot of noses.

No, it's not because of who he supports - he has more clubs than Tiger Woods - it's because he tries to be "subject matter expert" in all things but ineveitably ends up sounding like he is reciting from Wikipedia, which is he clearly is.

He just hasn't got the knowledge or authority to come out with half the claptrap he does. Even in his comfort zone of cricket, he still manages to sound like your average, clueless gobshite in the pub.

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
He damned us with faint praise this morning.

I hope he is aware of this thread and Nip's twitter campaign. It's time he had a good look at himself in the mirror and questioned why he is getting up a lot of noses.

No, it's not because of who he supports - he has more clubs than Tiger Woods - it's because he tries to be "subject matter expert" in all things but ineveitably ends up sounding like he is reciting from Wikipedia, which is he clearly is.

He just hasn't got the knowledge or authority to come out with half the claptrap he does. Even in his comfort zone of cricket, he still manages to sound like your average, clueless gobshite in the pub.

RIIAC

Speaking as an average, clueless gobshite in the pub, I take exception at being likened to this bellend.

Oh, and RIIAC.

They were talking about the Final today and how it was a crap kick off time. A City fan (called Dale, I think) rang in and agreed it was crap.

St Ron pipes up that the FA need to do summat about it as it's usually a Northern club in the final.

Dale says: "yeah Ronnie, but if we were playing your lot it wouldn't matter as its such a short trip home from Wembley for you's!!"

Good lad Dale :))

RIIAC

Claiming Van Persies goal was not offside as it came off a West Ham players shin....him, Brazil and some mirror journalist all saying good goal....it doesn't matter who it deflected off as soon as it leaves Kagawas foot he is offside, so offside Irani you fucking gormless twat

RIIAC a fucking big one

He'd changed his tune later when speaking with Craig Burley. All agreed it was offside. He even commented on Tevez's goal being a cracker.

For a moment, I thought St Ron must have had a Road To Damascus moment, but having read the other posts this morning it must be he's just remembered to take his tablets later in the show.

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
He'd changed his tune later when speaking with Craig Burley. All agreed it was offside. He even commented on Tevez's goal being a cracker.

For a moment, I thought St Ron must have had a Road To Damascus moment, but having read the other posts this morning it must be he's just remembered to take his tablets later in the show.

RIIAC

I think he's had the wind up him Strongbow. He's toning down the bias even though he's still a sychophant and he even compliments us more.

Still hope he gets the tic tac. Useless **** is Ronnie, no point dressing it up, be concise and say what you see. RIIAC, good and proper.

As for Burley, that wanker makes a name fro himself by being so ruthless with criticism just like Roy Keane. Both come across and up themselve and Burley often spouts nonsensical quips about us. Hate him just as much as Irani to be honest.

NipHolmes said:
strongbowholic said:

RIIAC

I think he's had the wind up him Strongbow. He's toning down the bias even though he's still a sychophant and he even compliments us more.

Still hope he gets the tic tac. Useless **** is Ronnie, no point dressing it up, be concise and say what you see. RIIAC, good and proper.

As for Burley, that wanker makes a name fro himself by being so ruthless with criticism just like Roy Keane. Both come across and up themselve and Burley often spouts nonsensical quips about us. Hate him just as much as Irani to be honest.

He's deffo changed his tune. I've heard more compliments in the last week (and I only ever listen for about half an hour at any one time), than I have heard in two years.

His arse has gone. He is a grade A c*nt, don't worry 'bout that pfffff uuur uuuuur phhhhhh. Whaddaya think Bernard?

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.