Irani talking out of his **** again

Swales lives said:
I don't know what's worse... him being a completely biased rag fuckwit or him being a supposedly fair-minded fuckwit?

More faux praise for City this morning, "City... they'll beat Spurs on Sunday, they're a brilliant team, finishing best of all teams 'til the end o'th season, Yooonaaarted will win the league, but City are an excellent team." Fuck off Irani, what is it? Been given a warning shot or is Nipholmes getting under your skin?

Whetever it is, one thing remains the same... RIIAC
I think he's either been spoken to about his obvious bias, or he's getting worried about the amount of criticism he's been getting.

This morning he asked Brazil if he thought Rooney would be sold and whether Yoooornited would buy Falcao. Brazil reckoned it was the midfield that needed improving.

RIIAC: Oooh arrrrgh get Modric in there, yeah Modric and Falcao. And what about Frank Lamperrrrd, Al, get Frank Lamperrrrd.

Brazil: Why do you keep banging on about Lampard to United Ronnie? Dear oh, dear.

RIIAC: He could do a job. But is he too old for Sir Alex? Hmmmm.....

Brazil: ......... right it's 8.29 time for the news and sport.......

RIIAC!

Listened to the whole show a couple of morning ago, he was very quiet and the only thing I remember him saying was

"Bale? He'll come to United next season. He's welsh and he'll want to emulate Giggs, it's a no brainer for him"

Twat.

Heard this morning

St. Ron: "If you were head of programming here what would you do?"
Brazil: "How's your cricket coaching?"

Tick Tock

RIIAC

They were talking to Glenn Hoddle this morning, talking about City and Toure...

Sir Ron "Talking of Toure, hes a beast isnt he er who would you say is er closest to him in the Prem, Glenn...What about Diame at West Ham...?!

GH " Erm yeah in physique maybe Ronnie, but not the same power or eye for a goal, and his passing isn't quite there yet but I see where you're coming from.."

So thats a NO really Ronnie...you thick twat.

RIIAC

The Flash said:
This morning he asked Brazil if he thought Rooney would be sold and whether Yoooornited would buy Falcao. Brazil reckoned it was the midfield that needed improving.

RIIAC: Oooh arrrrgh get Modric in there, yeah Modric and Falcao. And what about Frank Lamperrrrd, Al, get Frank Lamperrrrd.

Brazil: Why do you keep banging on about Lampard to United Ronnie? Dear oh, dear.

RIIAC: He could do a job. But is he too old for Sir Alex? Hmmmm.....

Brazil: ......... right it's 8.29 time for the news and sport.......

RIIAC!
I heard that bit - comedy gold from Brazil.

Yep; heard him this morning. "Yeah..,Modric, Lampard and Falcao..."

Just thought "what a fucking stump."

RIIAC

He really is the worst of a bad bunch on that station. Have you noticed how he can never talk to any player from any team without mentioning the scum.
Listening to Keys and Gray is like a breath of fresh air after them two Muppets.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 am --<br /><br />Sorry almost forgot

RIIAC

Love this thread, don't ever want RIIAC to leave talk sport!

By the way did anyone hear Graeme LeSaux on Drive yesterday, wow what an insightful, intelligent, humorous bloke he is - hope he's given more air time.

#RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.