Ireland Leaving - Absolute Disaster

Re: Ireland Leaving - Absolutely Disaster

GStar said:
dw7 said:
thought they turned him down due to dodgy knees

Only going off what he said in a interview a few months back, said the set up didnt feel right and he didnt enjoy it. Surely he didnt have dodgy knees as a kid? He won that trophy for "best young footballer" or something along those lines...

maybe YouR RIGHT ABOUT the united set up but he was defo rejected by a few clubs for dodgy knees when he was younger

Stevie Ireland had one great season, one!!! Has has played no significant part in our plans this season and look where we are. Should he leave then mancini will have the replacement sorted out. He would have to buy another as ireland is the only creative midfielder we have at the club at the moment. In my opinion, there is much better out there, sorry ireland, you have served us well, but the time may mave come for you to move on. Is ireland world class, no. Can we afford to buy world class, yes.

de niro said:
moomba said:
Ha ha.

You must have thought you were onto a winner with defensive football but that's falling apart right in front of your eyes like points, and good defense already has.

we've been dire at times and you know it, boring and negative.
however the emperor has new clothes.

and 2 points per game.

de niro said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Nail cleanly struck on head.

how sad, i suppose you would'nt have rooney in your team either.

I don't judge based on my preconceptions bill. I just look at the facts.
I certainly would have Rooney in the team as long as he merited a place but I wouldn't keep him in if he was failing miserably. Regardless of how much I idolised him.

im a big fan of Stevie Ireland, but like SWP, i believe they are average players in what is growing into a very good side. Stevies performances when selected this season have been poor. Ill be gutted to see him leave but understand the direction the club is going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.