Ireland Leaving - Absolute Disaster

Re: Ireland Leaving - Absolutely Disaster

scorer said:
KentBlue said:
If he ever did leave I doubt he'd go to the rags. They couldn't afford him, for one thing. And he knows exactly how we'd all feel about it if he did.

Relax. I think he'll be here next season. He's City through and through.

But he's a massive Ushited fan.

He has been good but now he's not playing well and we could probably replace him. Someone like Fabregas would do nicely thank you very much.

Im not sure about him being a huge fan of them... he had trials withem and turned them down for us. Its not like its an ambition of his to play for them.

GStar said:
scorer said:
But he's a massive Ushited fan.

He has been good but now he's not playing well and we could probably replace him. Someone like Fabregas would do nicely thank you very much.

Im not sure about him being a huge fan of them... he had trials withem and turned them down for us. Its not like its an ambition of his to play for them.

thought they turned him down due to dodgy knees

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Again, that's not to say that he's shite, by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd back Ireland over Viera to compliment whatever team Mancini chooses to put out. Just my opinion like, and I'm sure you can throw back "I'll back the manager over someone on a messageboard", which is entirely fair enough.

Personally if I was manager I would be playing Pat over Stevie, certainly away at Fulham, however as I posted in another thread (just so you can get over the thoughts that I don't rate Stevie....) I would play Pat and Stevie in midfield on Weds......

Rammy Blue said:
the only change from yesterday for me would be to bring in Stevie and move Barry to left back....

........................Shay........................
Zab..........Kolo...........Vince.........Barry
AJ............Pat...........Stevie.......Bellamy
........................Carlos.......................
........................Rocky.......................

;)

Well Stevie started our last home game, which was against Liverpool - but I believe Viera was banned at the time. We'll know after Wednesday whether we're likely to see Ireland start anymore than a couple of games between now and the end of the season...

dw7 said:
thought they turned him down due to dodgy knees

Only going off what he said in a interview a few months back, said the set up didnt feel right and he didnt enjoy it. Surely he didnt have dodgy knees as a kid? He won that trophy for "best young footballer" or something along those lines...

well it shows how well the kid is looked upon when this thread started today and already has ~60 pages

I'll be devastated if Ireland leaves. Not just because he's home grown and someone who genuinely loves the club (IMO) but more importantly because I really can't se us finding better out there. Who's better and available? If we could get someone about the same age and better then great but I struggle to think of any.

BillyShears said:
Well Stevie started our last home game, which was against Liverpool - but I believe Viera was banned at the time. We'll know after Wednesday whether we're likely to see Ireland start anymore than a couple of games between now and the end of the season...

My team selection post was earlier this morning, prior to being aware of the contents of this thread, and imo Stevie could still be a VERY influencial player over these next 9 games in us achieving top4.

I hope he performs when he gets his chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.