Ireland Leaving - Absolute Disaster

I suffer terribly with it. I can't start the morning without 10 blasts of spray on deodorant under ach arm and the bog seats in every bog I visit must all be down when I leave it.

Oh wait. OSD? Right, gotcha.

mcfc_nick said:
well it shows how well the kid is looked upon when this thread started today and already has ~60 pages

Not really, it just goes to show City fans constantly over react, in every direction.

To read some posts we're losing a Kaka like talent, to read others its good riddance to another Gerry Creaney, as per normal there is an "average".

Ireland is a good talent, but he won't win us the champions league, nor will his departure see us relegated.

Its certainly not an "absolute disaster".

I've just reread this thread after relaxing at home.

I did come across a bit nippy at times, in reality. Apologies to anyone I swore at or who was caught in the crossfire.

I had no sleep last night and was in the mood to go toe to toe to be honest. And I got on a bit of a roll ;)

It is an emotive issue for me in my defence. I am a big fan of Ireland as a player and I guess there's a lot of uncertainty around the club at the moment. In retrospect most people were agreeing, but I only had eyes for those who weren't.

So to those I offended.....

...you can all fuck right off (again) :)

I feel, and alway have felt that he believes he's better than he is. Believes the stories and believes the hype.
Doesn't get his way and he walks away and sulks..

Didsbury Dave said:

I did come across a bit nippy at times, in reality. Apologies to anyone I swore at or who was caught in the crossfire.

I had no sleep last night and was in the mood to go toe to toe to be honest. And I got on a bit of a roll ;)

It is an emotive issue for me in my defence. I am a big fan of Ireland as a player and I guess there's a lot of uncertainty around the club at the moment. In retrospect most people were agreeing, but I only had eyes for those who weren't.

And relax................now breathe.................and relax again.

;-)

Didsbury Dave said:

Fair play to you fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.