Ireland Leaving - Absolute Disaster

Do some of you never learn?

11/12/09

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8407078.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 407078.stm</a>

blue_soundwave said:
Well that article's a couple of months old, he could've changed his mind in that time since he's hardly seen the pitch.

With Lescott being out I'd use this chance to put Barry at left back and have Stevie alongside De Jong in the middle.

"A couple of months old"..................behave ffs.

samharris said:
blue_soundwave said:
Well that article's a couple of months old, he could've changed his mind in that time since he's hardly seen the pitch.

With Lescott being out I'd use this chance to put Barry at left back and have Stevie alongside De Jong in the middle.

"A couple of months old"..................behave ffs.
Agreed; it's actually over three months old now!

BillyShears said:
I think there's an element of damned if you do and damned if you don't with threads like this. I've just spoken to Blue2112, and he said as much as his reason for not posting in the thread. Being mates with someone who plays for City is a double edged sword when you're a City fan. It's difficult to hear and see what goes on behind the scenes because it does take the shine and mystery away from being a supporter. Part of you does want to come on and discuss these things on Bluemoon, but the truth is that a lot of people, if they hear something they don't like, take to attacking you, calling into question your character or worse still, calling into question the players character.

That's why on page 39 i posted this BillyShears:

Danamy said:
I hope this thread is a lesson to all that if they get any info about the club/players to keep your mouth shut.
I hope a lesson can be learnt from this......maybe?

Who am i trying to kid?

Blue2112 is doing the right thing by not saying anything as i expect he respects Stevie's thoughts and opinions on anything to do with City should be kept in private.
Once people post rumours, opinions or even facts about the club or a player it opens a can of worms for and against depending on which side you wish to take.

All the above is only my humble opinion of course!

Didsbury Dave said:
Do some of you never learn?

11/12/09

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8407078.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 407078.stm</a>

fook me, stevies been on holiday,changed his name and his accent..

so what ur saying is.....footballers lie...

priceless...seeing as this is what this whole thread is based on then..

oh well...it passed the time.

Tell you what i would fuck off if fans started comparing me to Robinho

Dave im worried you will actually kill yourself if he leaves mate, take some valium and calm down, its not like we missed him this season now is it!!!

We have to keep Stevie at all costs

Not because he is a great player, or that he can pick out a great pass.
He scores some spectacular goals as well!!

But he is the only player i have ever had on the back of my shirt(the 3rd shirt...which will do me for next season if he stays) in 40 years supporting this club!!.......Well it was free printing in the shop and i couldn't refuse!!

Vaguely remember the last couple of games he played this season.

He still made some tremendous runs into dangerous forward positions, but unlike last season, the ball never presented. Whether it was our slow build up play, player's decision making or whatever, and the more the game passes a player by, the harder it is to get amongst it (dropping deeper, chasing play instead of making it).

For Ireland to shine, we need to play at a higher tempo, boss the game higher up the pitch and not sit deep conceding possession, and get the ball into him so he can create. We played the ideal game against Fulham, just a pity he didn't get an outing (the dodgy pen saw to that), we should have been 4 - 0 up and he'd have got on.

Don't write him off, he'll be back.

Got a friend who's mates with Stevie - Both go out for dinner together, got each other's BBM etc. Stevie has said to hm he's not happy with the current manager and whilst he loves city, the scum is his dream club. Read into it what you will x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.