Ireland Leaving - Absolute Disaster

The lad is not mentally tough enough as grannygate showed. If you don't want to play for your country,fine,but tell the truth on the reason why.
This lack of steel will result in him soon flouncing off into the sunset in his superman shorts rather than stay to fight for his place.

Re: Ireland Leaving - Absolutely Disaster

moomba said:
dw7 said:
maybe YouR RIGHT ABOUT the united set up but he was defo rejected by a few clubs for dodgy knees when he was younger

Didn't he have Osgood Schlatter's disease?

Would have made performing difficult in a trial, but not impossible. And no long term
effects, fairly common in young kids (I had it and had to ice
my knees daily for weeks).

Me too. Full plaster ankle to upper thigh (that was about 40 years ago though).

sign-him-up said:
Got a friend who's mates with Stevie - Both go out for dinner together, got each other's BBM etc. Stevie has said to hm he's not happy with the current manager and whilst he loves city, the scum is his dream club. Read into it what you will x

yeh right thanks for your imput, Rag

Ill be so gutted to see my favourite player leave. At times I think he's too good for us. His workrate, thought process and vision for a pass is fantastic and its a tragedy that we can't accomodate him. Can you imagine Stevie in a midfield of Fabregas, Song and Arshavin ? I can and it makes me sad. My dream one day is that with time we will have a free flowing attacking midfield like this that will lead us to glory.

STEVIE please stay!!!!!!

sign-him-up said:
Got a friend who's mates with Stevie - Both go out for dinner together, got each other's BBM etc. Stevie has said to hm he's not happy with the current manager and whilst he loves city, the scum is his dream club. Read into it what you will x

If you were as subtle as Gary Nevilles tache, you might have got away with it, now fuck off rag.

Hope he stay's, mainly because of 'that' season he had. But at the end of the day, If Mancini lets him go, I'm sure he will find a replacement, with the money he had to spend.

Still I think it's speculation, and I still believe Ireland will come good..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.