Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh this is just phase 1 of moaning.
Phase 2 will be pre-match when ITV bill it as a World Cup level match.
Phase 3 will be when Matterface and that moaning twat Dixon start talking.

...Phase 4 will be when Coleman puts Ireland 1 up.
Phase 5 Pining for Southgate and the good times.

Fucking hell, this is what I wake up to ffs. Does anyone really give a fuck if carsley doesn’t sing the anthem? I was born and raised in Manchester, I don’t sing it, don’t know the words, couldn’t give a fuck either way. Fuck sake.

I hate the internationals as it is, just another layer of shiteness added on. Lovely.

Fucking hell, this is what I wake up to ffs. Does anyone really give a fuck if carsley doesn’t sing the anthem? I was born and raised in Manchester, I don’t sing it, don’t know the words, couldn’t give a fuck either way. Fuck sake.
Most don’t care and are teasing the few that do. It really doesn’t matter.

Reactions: TFC
1. Because England doesn't have one, so no obligation in an England game to sing it.
2. He played forn Ireland so why would he?
3. Because it's shit and has no relevence to most people in this country.
4. Maybe he thinks charlies a **** and the idea of monarchy is stupid, I do and don't sing it either
5. Because we live in a nation where freedom to choose is a given.
It all turns on #5 for me.
We English are a kindly and tolerant bunch and there’s far too much coercive pressure to conform these days !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.