Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching for my pains to see if there is any improvement. Not playing bad I suppose, two good goals but the midfield, is it always so passive for England? Get the ball, few touches, pass sideways. Rinse, repeat. None of the probing we see at City. The difference is stark. Worse players or worse coaching?

Watching for my pains to see if there is any improvement. Not playing bad I suppose, two good goals but the midfield, is it always so passive for England? Get the ball, few touches, pass sideways. Rinse, repeat. None of the probing we see at City. The difference is stark. Worse players or worse coaching?
Give the lad a chance. He’s had the players less than a week, WW had over 8 years, and to me this is much better football

Jack had a great first half; he was outstanding, IMHO.

And not just going forward; some of his defensive work was very good, too.
You do wonder if Pep will ever be comfortable playing Jack in a double CM role ahead of Rodri (perhaps with Rico as his partner).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.