Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If England picked up the pace there's five goals in this for them. Hopefully we don't slump into the Southgate mode of sitting back.

Wash your mouth out.
" not nearly as good" "like"

They're not even in the same position. If there were a KDB of defenders, it would be TAA. That's not disrespectful to KDB. At the end of the day, he can't defend, so he doesn't worry me when we face Liverpool.

@BlueHammer85

Watching this, are you now prepared to concede that your rock solid backing of Southgate and his tactics may have been, at best, misguided? Genuine question, not wumming. Our "best" 45 minutes in Germany was nowhere near this.

Just got home, saw the 2 goals. lovely stuff! Glad to see Grealish on the score sheet, oh and that ''plodder'' Rice

Nothing misguided in my support for Southgate, he worked wonders for England on and most importantly off the pitch, results that led us to consecutive Euros finals and a World Cup semi final, sure some performances were below par but overall it was a successful era for England under GS.

early days, but lets hope Carsley can continue what Southgate built.

Bellingham is becoming more of a bellend by the day but it's not really a fair comparison. We are currently playing a team so shit that they failed to qualify for the Euros despite practically every team qualifying for this expanded competition and we are no longer held back by Southgate. Just look at Rice, dog shit in the Euros, running the show here.

Some of the teams we played in the Euro's weren't much better than Ireland, England just made them look better.

I take the point that it could be tiredness and Southagte. However, I've watched Real Madrid a lot in the last year and he's never controlled a match for Madrid either.

Need to stop thinking of him as a 10. I don't even think he's that good technically in his passing and I think that will rear it's head at some point.

" not nearly as good" "like"

They're not even in the same position. If there were a KDB of defenders, it would be TAA. That's not disrespectful to KDB. At the end of the day, he can't defend, so he doesn't worry me when we face Liverpool.
the problem with twent is for everyone he gets right he pings 20 odd out of play and coupled with the fact he cant defend its an issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.