Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love that teams have figured out that when in doubt in possession in midfield, just smack the ball hard backwards. You don’t even have to look.

As long as it isn’t straight to Kane’s boot, it’s absolutely the safest option to retain possession.

Just got home, saw the 2 goals. lovely stuff! Glad to see Grealish on the score sheet, oh and that ''plodder'' Rice

Nothing misguided in my support for Southgate, he worked wonders for England on and most importantly off the pitch, results that led us to consecutive Euros finals and a World Cup semi final, sure some performances were below par but overall it was a successful era for England under GS.

early days, but lets hope Carsley can continue what Southgate built.
"some performances"? Was there one half decent performance in the summer? It was a miserable experience watching us in the summer.

Just got home, saw the 2 goals. lovely stuff! Glad to see Grealish on the score sheet, oh and that ''plodder'' Rice

Nothing misguided in my support for Southgate, he worked wonders for England on and most importantly off the pitch, results that led us to consecutive Euros finals and a World Cup semi final, sure some performances were below par but overall it was a successful era for England under GS.

early days, but lets hope Carsley can continue what Southgate built.
I think you have a different definition of “success” to the vast majority of managers, coaches, players, and fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.