Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Impossible to judge anything on this game as Ireland are very limited and that's being kind.
Mainoo is overrated. Not his fault of course and he's still young. Kane looks finished, offered nothing the same as at the Euro's. TAA is a luxury England can't afford at international level, he gives the ball away too much. I'm surprised Rico didn't replace him at halftime, maybe he'll get a run out against Finland?
Jack looked decent and Stones showed his class and intelligence in the few minutes he was on the field. It's a shame injuries have blighted his career as I'm sure he would have ended up being England's most capped player.

Impossible to judge anything on this game as Ireland are very limited and that's being kind.
Mainoo is overrated. Not his fault of course and he's still young. Kane looks finished, offered nothing the same as at the Euro's. TAA is a luxury England can't afford at international level, he gives the ball away too much. I'm surprised Rico didn't replace him at halftime, maybe he'll get a run out against Finland?
Jack looked decent and Stones showed his class and intelligence in the few minutes he was on the field. It's a shame injuries have blighted his career as I'm sure he would have ended up being England's most capped player.
TAA a talent I feel even though he does have flaws we can’t not waste tbh by leaving him out his pass for the first chance to Gordon was bit of progressive passing we missed at the euros,

Last edited:
TAA a talent we can’t not waste tbh by leaving him out his pass for the first chance to Gordon was bit of progressive passing we missed at the euros,

He also gave the ball away at least three times that would probably have cost us goals against a better side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.