Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may be biased because I can't stand TAA but he seemed to me to give away the ball a hell of a lot under no pressure. Is there a website I could check how many times he lost possession?
You mean LLN (Law of Large Numbers)?

Personally I thought he was poor for virtually the whole match.
He gives the ball away a lot. But, his crossing and dead ball delivery is very good and every so often a hollywood ball does comes off, like the one to Gordon.

He gives the ball away a lot. But, his crossing and dead ball delivery is very good and every so often a hollywood ball does comes off, like the one to Gordon.
I just find his all round general play not very good. Was shite in the Euros and pretty pants this evening. The consistent negatives far outweigh the odd bit of good stuff.

Match against a poor opposition so can't draw many conclusions. First half looked lively and had some very nice moments of fluidity in the build-up that led to 2 good goals.

Second half much more stodgy but the game was already won and a lot of these players are only recently back from their summer breaks, having featured at the Euros, so it's understandable that they're not quite in their rhythms.

Can’t give me a quote then.

I can quote many managers/players that have won trophies who are full of praise for Southgate.
And I can quote many, many pundits and analysts who have criticised him.

By the way, most of those you are referring to (managers and players) are not going to come out with what they actually think of his style of play or the results of it, as they are not idiots.

LLN’s crossing and dead ball delivery was woeful today.

And I can quote many, many pundits and analysts who have criticised him.

By the way, most of those you are referring to (managers and players) are not going to come out with what they actually think of his style of play or the results of it, as they are not idiots.

right, will take your word for it then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.