Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Impossible to judge anything on this game as Ireland are very limited and that's being kind.
Mainoo is overrated. Not his fault of course and he's still young. Kane looks finished, offered nothing the same as at the Euro's. TAA is a luxury England can't afford at international level, he gives the ball away too much. I'm surprised Rico didn't replace him at halftime, maybe he'll get a run out against Finland?
Jack looked decent and Stones showed his class and intelligence in the few minutes he was on the field. It's a shame injuries have blighted his career as I'm sure he would have ended up being England's most capped player.
I didnt see the game but your point about John Stones does make me think. I 've watched ,in awe really how the players career has developed
From the Everton days when he had the balls to to play football in his own style. I was very happy he came to City and just knew he'd fit into Peps philosophy effortlessly. When looking at Stones I see Bobby Moore. How far off Moore's cap collection is Stones ?

I didnt see the game but your point about John Stones does make me think. I 've watched ,in awe really how the players career has developed
From the Everton days when he had the balls to to play football in his own style. I was very happy he came to City and just knew he'd fit into Peps philosophy effortlessly. When looking at Stones I see Bobby Moore. How far off Moore's cap collection is Stones ?

Yes he reminds me of Bobby Moore too. 79 caps but not sure if that was before today.

I may be biased because I can't stand TAA but he seemed to me to give away the ball a hell of a lot under no pressure. Is there a website I could check how many times he lost possession?

Great to see Jack on the scoresheet but I can't lie, the sight of Lee Carsley not singing the national anthem really stuck in my craw. Egg and chips all over the wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.