Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here comes the new team, same as the old team, should have started building for the next euros and wc,which won't involve Sir Harry or old slabhead.......will it?

Surprising that the young lad Kane is being bloodied.

Let me just say Lee Carsley is England manager yes Lee carsley key is England manager WOW

Let’s all get behind the boys as they go all out for promotion.

Whoopee!

Why won’t this knob sing the National Anthem?
Should fuck him off….
Hit the nail on the head . To actually cone out say he won’t sing the anthem is not gonna do himself any favours as the eyes of the world or whoever the fuck watched the game will be in him .

Who actually gives one fuck! (I came on here to see if Carsley was going to fuck Stones up).

Hit the nail on the head . To actually cone out say he won’t sing the anthem is not gonna do himself any favours as the eyes of the world or whoever the fuck watched the game will be in him .

The eyes of the world? Give it a rest. It’s complete non issue. He’s employed by an association to coach a football team and that’s that.

Who actually gives one fuck! (I came on here to see if Carsley was going to fuck Stones up).
Heaven help anyone who does anything to upset John Stones.

And he’ll need a shedload of prayers or bodyguard protection if John Stones gets injured.

That is not a threat, it is a promise!!!!

I just thought after all the angst about National Anthems (I will sing it because that’s me) we needed a bit of atmosphere lightning!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.