Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England looked good first 30 mins then went into second gear, after that game was little more than a friendly.

Not sure what Carsley said at half-time or why the drop off but i bet it included the words "Keep it tight". You don't learn under the master for so long without picking up a few tips.

Thought it was poor enough that we booed the anthem in such numbers. For years we've heard of "English scum the only nation who boo another countrys anthem", and then we do exactly the same thing.
Can't have it both ways it was poor.

The whole Grealish and Rice thing is tiresome at this stage also. As was debate on whether or not they should celebrate scoring. The pretending to be sad when you've scored a goal was always silly for me.

On the match itself, it was men v boys first half and then England took their foot off the gas. Ireland just have too many average (at best) players these days. Need to find a pair of full backs and a midfield to be able to improve. Sad times that Coleman and Robbie Brady are still running around, and Matt Doherty is brutal, not sure how he's carved out a living at PL level for so many years.
I don't know how Ireland are still in League B of the Nations League as they never seem to win a game in it, bar a 3-0 win against Scotland a few years ago which i recall. Would be as well getting relegated and actually being competitive.

England look a better team without Bellingham. It was a very attacking style that Carsley went for with them looking to attack in numbers most of the time.

Seems to be a media bandwagon now to get Carsley appointed full time. Way too early in my opinion, one game and a decent first half performance against a poor side isn't enough to judge anyone on surely. Also he kept Kane on until very late in the game despite him being bang average yet again.

Seems to be a media bandwagon now to get Carsley appointed full time. Way too early in my opinion, one game and a decent first half performance against a poor side isn't enough to judge anyone on surely. Also he kept Kane on until very late in the game despite him being bang average yet again.
We’ve got to see if he’ll wear a poppy first.

Well, the Daily Mail will.

Not sure what Carsley said at half-time or why the drop off but i bet it included the words "Keep it tight". You don't learn under the master for so long without picking up a few tips.
"It's in the bag lads. Now let's play like we did under the old gaffer."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.