Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I thought he was poor for virtually the whole match.
His passing was way off, I noticed that for definite. Yet according to nearly all write ups of the match his performance was almost as good as Rice’s and better than Grealish’s, so no matter what we think, those writers in the media are always going to see him through rose tinted glasses.

His passing was way off, I noticed that for definite. Yet according to nearly all write ups of the match his performance was almost as good as Rice’s and better than Grealish’s, so no matter what we think, those writers in the media are always going to see him through rose tinted glasses.
We learned nothing about TAA yesterday that we didn’t already know.

He’s good at passing, but tries too hard to play the Hollywood pass too often, meaning he loses the ball a lot.

He’s not a defender. We didn’t look very solid defensively. Ireland were utterly useless up front, so we got away with it.

It we play that back 4 against any half decent side, we’d lose.

TAA would then get hammered for not being a good enough right back. (Which he isn’t)

Somebody gave Kane a 6. The bloke was totally anonymous. Slow, ponderous, couldn't hold the ball up, didn't pass well and missed the one decent chance he had. A 3 would have been generous.

I'm wondering if he'll get a start against Finland. If he doesn't I'd say Carsley is another clueless England manager.

He subbed on a player in midfield who is smaller than Lewis who isn't as good a Lewis who doesn't play in the hardest league in the world! Thats tells me Lewis is a token pick and behind Trent who will play 99% of games at righback if carsley becomes manager of England!

Somebody gave Kane a 6. The bloke was totally anonymous. Slow, ponderous, couldn't hold the ball up, didn't pass well and missed the one decent chance he had. A 3 would have been generous.
When Bowen came on as sub, he did more up front than Kane did. There is no chance Kane is going to be dropped on Tuesday, as we were told umpteen times, it’s his 100th cap, his next match, when you and I would try someone else.

You look at the make up of the team Carsely picked it seem Lewis was a token pick
Gotta be honest, I’m not sure he’s an international standard player. Then again, in most cases ‘international standard’ is below our first XI standard anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.