Ireland vs Club America, in fact Ireland against anyone.....

allyboy said:
I thought Ireland was gash when he came on vs Club America.

When was the last time he played well for us in a game?
He scored that goal V Blackburn at the start of last season, but I remember he didn't paly well that game either.

Must be ages/years since he put in a good performance.

Is he really as good as some make out, because if he was - he's had enough time to show it.
Academy or not, for me he's now become a waste of space and won't make the 25. I do however think we need to sign a creative midfielder as back up to Silva (who may play on the wing).

Yawn...boring....

Ireland is man mustard.

If somebody can make him click he is one of the best players on the planet.

Hopefully him playing for another team for the first time isn't going to be the motivation.
f1w9de.png

Personally i hope he stays and is included in the 25 but he really needs to start showing a lot more when he gets his chance, he can't keep living off what he's done in the past.

People have VERY short memories - the lad only managed 16 games last season.

He has quality all he is missing is confidence and gash comments like the OP's don't help!

I refer to the Tevez 'Is just an expensive Paul Dickov' comment that I saw on here last year.

Give the lad a chance FFS, he's a homegrown player who we know had a fantastic season and there is no reason why he can't rediscover that.

I would hate for him to do that at another club particularly as he is 'one of our own' and counts in our 'homegrown' quota.

talk about short memories.......

the year before he won player of the year, everyone wanted rid of him, we stood at the games in disbelief at the half hearted attempts he made in matches.

one good season, the same as santa cruz, im sorry but its not good enough, no point in being sentimental.

Let him go to Fulham on loan, i don't think he's got it personally but give him a chance and see how he performs elsewhere for a season!

not like we need the money if we sell him, but wouldn't be gutted to see him go

keep him for this year to see if he can rediscover some form then time to move on. We have to get to the next level which may mean some tough decisions re him and bellamy and maybe others as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.