Ireland vs France

Just a few words on FIFA and the “Code of conduct.” They preach;
Winning is without value if victory has been achieved unfairly or dishonestly. Cheating is easy, but brings no pleasure. Playing fair requires courage and character. It is also more satisfying. Fair play always has its rewards, even when the game is lost. Playing fair earns respect, while cheating only brings shame. Remember its only a game. And games are pointless unless played fairly.

SWPISHOME said:
France havent got a hope in hell of winning to win the world cup, I think teams in the world cup are glad france went through because Ireland would of been a tougher test, France have obviously got better players but Ireland are a better team thats well organised.
Well thats my opinion.

pmfsl

SWPISHOME said:
France havent got a hope in hell of winning to win the world cup, I think teams in the world cup are glad france went through because Ireland would of been a tougher test, France have obviously got better players but Ireland are a better team thats well organised.
Well thats my opinion.

No chance, when Ribery comes back then they'll be a side who can do well in a world cup, Ireland would have been first round cannon fodder ( no disrespect intended).

darrenwassall said:
SWPISHOME said:
Well thats my opinion.

pmfsl

If you think France deserved to go through over the two legs, Then you shouldnt even watch football!!!!
There not even an organised team there a bunch of individuals theres no pattern to there play or organisation in there team, Other players are always waiting for one of there big names to come up with a bit of class in games, which clearly alwasy dosent work.

SWPISHOME said:
darrenwassall said:

If you think France deserved to go through over the two legs, Then you shouldnt even watch football!!!!
There not even an organised team there a bunch of individuals theres no pattern to there play or organisation in there team, Other players are always waiting for one of there big names to come up with a bit of class in games, which clearly alwasy dosent work.

and if you think Ireland are better than them you are deluded and should give you're fuckin head a wobble

darrenwassall said:
SWPISHOME said:

and if you think Ireland are better than them you are deluded and should give you're fuckin head a wobble

You need to stop looking at individual players on sides and look at who is the best organised team that deserved to go through!

darrenwassall said:
SWPISHOME said:

Actually with the clear cut chances Ireland had last night the could have stuffed France fair and square and looked the better side for the majority of the game.

SWPISHOME said:
darrenwassall said:

You need to stop looking at individual players on sides and look at who is the best organised team that deserved to go through!
doesn't matter a flyin fuck who deserved to go through,football doesn't work like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.