Ireland vs France

bluemoon32 said:
bluemanc said:
The arse fans on the radio think he didn't cheat.....infact neither does he,i bet wenger never saw it.
This ain't gonna go away.

It will, the Irish need to walk away and accept mistakes happen.
It's bound to hurt but all this stuff about demanding a replay is just ridiculous and makes the Irish look like right chumps.
The ref didn't miss it on purpose, just as the Irish forwards didn't miss so many chances on purpose.

Maybe we can pretend it's 1986,I've still got a 28 inch waist-and play Argentina again?

bluemanc said:
CELTICRORY said:
In school today (Ireland) we had an assembly to tell us everything that was happening regarding the replay and the different FA's who were supporting us in our bid. We refused to speak French in French class as well :)

But the ironic thing is we had to present our project today that was made a week before, mine was on my favourite football player....Henry :(
You could always add an update to your project saying"this project is what i wish he was like rather than a garlic chewing gay voiced cheating surrender monkey".
ps.no racism or homophobia intended.

Nah i still love Henry, he is the only player who would have admitted it. Anelka would have denied it most likely!

RobbieBrewer said:
bluemoon32 said:
It will, the Irish need to walk away and accept mistakes happen.
It's bound to hurt but all this stuff about demanding a replay is just ridiculous and makes the Irish look like right chumps.
The ref didn't miss it on purpose, just as the Irish forwards didn't miss so many chances on purpose.

Maybe we can pretend it's 1986,I've still got a 28 inch waist-and play Argentina again?

I don't think my shirt from that era would go around my arm nowadays

Banned Tosspot said:
Gavin_mcfc said:
Is shay given a brickie? is richard dunne a brickie? dont think so,leave your snide comments to yourself!
Let me explain.

The French look like sexy footballers. Kilbane, Dunne, McShane look like lads who should be bricklaying or even on the dole.

Why is it snide?

You are an attention seeking little tosser.

Banned Tosspot said:
Gavin_mcfc said:
Is shay given a brickie? is richard dunne a brickie? dont think so,leave your snide comments to yourself!
Let me explain.

The French look like sexy footballers. Kilbane, Dunne, McShane look like lads who should be bricklaying or even on the dole.

Why is it snide?

what happened to the gays, they dont fancy construction workers now?

calculated said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Let me explain.

Why is it snide?

what happened to the gays, they dont fancy construction workers now?
Explain?

mcfcliam said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Let me explain.

Why is it snide?

You are an attention seeking little tosser.
Oh the ironing.

I'm 6 foot 1 and quite a fat fella.

Mike N said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Yeah ok, in the meantime i will continue to support and defend Stephen Ireland to the hilt as i have always done, continue to praise the superb and entertaining "Jedward" and continue to keep calling Shay Given, the greatest keeper i have seen play for City, fuck me what a irish hating racist twat i am.

Finally, half of Manchester has rag supporters so i will take your advice and show them respect.

Get back sitting in the Pavillion at Old Trafford and creaming over the power of voting as your a member of a Country Cricket side and leave the real wumming to the professionals.

You sound like a real dick. Just glad I dont know you.

No i'll rephrase that, you WISH you knew me.

Still cant believe it now.

I had respect for Henry, always thought he was a class act and was happy to see him lift the Champions League last season but thats gone now. Dispicable act and I wish hime the worst in whatever he does.

CELTICRORY said:
In school today (Ireland) we had an assembly to tell us everything that was happening regarding the replay and the different FA's who were supporting us in our bid. We refused to speak French in French class as well :)

But the ironic thing is we had to present our project today that was made a week before, mine was on my favourite football player....Henry :(

Please report for you detention tomorrow

public-flogging-in-pakistan.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.