Ireland

SWPISHOME said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
PMSL............... a career in standup awaits thee
He is a hypocrite of the highest order, simply doesn't want to play for mancini and displayed it yet again today.
Player of the year by a million miles last season, He's not starting every game this season (And been played out of position alot) You must be one of these city fans that likes to get on a players back instead of getting behind him and suppting him!

like or not, this a forum for debate, he was abysmal and highlighting it is no biggy. If you think that performance was acceptable then your a very deluded figure

He was poor all game considering the ratings he gets on here i would of thought he would be playing the wingers in more or even supporting ade today. He didnt, when the game became stale instead of dipping in to help win back the ball he just kinda stood around. Very average performance, with him basically missing it was harder for SWP and Johno to make somthing on the flanks.

As i said in another thread, i'm his biggest fan but he blew it today and was very poor.

Ireland was poor today but at the same time looked like the player most likely to get us a goal, hes still the same player but things just aren't going his way at the moment.

sweep said:
Wasn't at his best on the ball today, but on the other hand made several runs and was never seen because we seem to have assembled a squad lacking any other midfielders capable of looking up when they have the ball.
I disagree its only the Ireland fan boys that come out and blame the rest of the team for him being shite, do you really think Ireland is on a different level to the rest of our team? think about it.

masterwig said:
What the fuck kind of position was he playing in there? Supporting striker? The team was pretty much set up for a decent 4-4-2 so why Ireland was in that position I have no idea. It's clear he didn't quite know what he should be doing in an unfamiliar role and so the game passed him by.

Im with this opinion, he was a little lost up front today. He Needs to be playin deeper to feed the attack and arrive late into the box like he used to do. He will play a lot better when Carlito is back, buzzing around, making runs and providing attacking outlets. Ade didn´t set the world alight today either.

it was like playing with 10 men, no desire no grit, no awareness, nothing.

thankfully Carlos will be back in there next week.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
SWPISHOME said:
Player of the year by a million miles last season, He's not starting every game this season (And been played out of position alot) You must be one of these city fans that likes to get on a players back instead of getting behind him and suppting him!

like or not, this a forum for debate, he was abysmal and highlighting it is no biggy. If you think that performance was acceptable then your a very deluded figure
I know this forum is for debate everybody is entitled to there own opinion, But personally I cant understand people getting on his back, The lad isnt even getting a run of games to prove himself, Its hard for a player one week your on the bech next week you get to play 75mins, When he gets a run of games he will prove people wrong hopefully

smithy167 said:
sweep said:
Wasn't at his best on the ball today, but on the other hand made several runs and was never seen because we seem to have assembled a squad lacking any other midfielders capable of looking up when they have the ball.
I disagree its only the Ireland fan boys that come out and blame the rest of the team for him being shite, do you really think Ireland is on a different level to the rest of our team? think about it.
Hmmm, must be something wrong with my new laptop as I can't see anywhere in my post where it says anything like that, strange.

sweep said:
smithy167 said:
Hmmm, must be something wrong with my new laptop as I can't see anywhere in my post where it says anything like that, strange.
Maybe i see your post in a different way than you meant sorry, but when Ireland plays crap some posters blame the rest of the team for not passing to him when he makes these runs you`re on about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.