Ireland!!!

To me he looked like a player who didn't wanna be there last night, wasn't willing to commit himself and generally put an effort in like he has known to do in the past.

Superb player - shame he's waiting for a medical at liverpool or somewhere.

SteSteez said:
To me he looked like a player who didn't wanna be there last night, wasn't willing to commit himself and generally put an effort in like he has known to do in the past.

Superb player - shame he's waiting for a medical at liverpool or somewhere.

Barcalona apparently! ;)

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
define huge, is it as big a mistake as starting him last night? ;)

Now that was a mistake!!

I think if he was to go hed come back to haunt us or hed get his form back and we miss the flare he has! You cant go from being a class act like last season to being poor in the space of months must be something psychological!!! Thats my view anyway

he seems to be lacking in confidence. doesnt help that the fans get on his back the first mistake he makes.

Wasn't putting it in at all, constantly avoiding tackles and when making his runs forward he was near the half way line when he would have been in the box last year. Looked Luke he milked his injury too, I think he's quality but I'm starting to lose excuses for him. Prove me wrong superman! We need you!

samy said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Now that was a mistake!!

I think if he was to go hed come back to haunt us or hed get his form back and we miss the flare he has! You cant go from being a class act like last season to being poor in the space of months must be something psychological!!! Thats my view anyway
Yes you can, hence the phrase 'one season wonder'

created our only clear cut chance last night and got crunched when he was starting to get in the game.

We have the biggest set of moaning cunts of fans I have ever witnessed.. myself included. I've been thinking, why do people watch football and get obsessed by it when all it seems to do is make them miserable.

the majority of fans are always seeking out the negative, all the time, in every scenario.

Now last night was a poor performance, but there is a Spanish inquisition after every loss. Everton are a bloody good side and we lost. Get over it.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:54 pm --<br /><br />
Paulmcfc2703 said:
samy said:
Yes you can, hence the phrase 'one season wonder'

great support. bet you hate roque and called johnno a boozer.. fucking get behind the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.