Is anybody gonna be watching it then?

Programme about Munich tonight, Bobby (ticket tout)Charlton programme to come, any chance the BBC are trying to get back into the scums knickers?

goat867 said:
I understand some of the comments about MUFC being 'wanked over' etc but some of this sounds a bit bitter. Remember our own Bert Trautmen had a documentry made of him shown just a few weeks ago.

Quite why this is being shown now im not sure, theres also a documentry on Bobby Charlton this week to so I agree with them being on the telly a bit too much for my liking.

Bert's was filmed using a Argos camcorder and on a advertising based channel. This has had a lot of everyone's money spent on it.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
This united programme is making me feel physically sick. Why have the bbc got 2 shows about them and a radio programme
because the bbc mandarins are fuckin rags, which is why we got that shit prog about their debt last june

this is our money they are spending on glorifying the red shite

meldrew said:
I hate that club, tragedy yes but the way they've milked it for years and glorified it makes me hate them more, it's the families I feel for!

The families who were treated abysmally afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.