Is anyonte else actually calm and confident?

I wouldn't be nervous if it was Villa or even boring as it may be, Liverpool in Spurs' position, not because of the quality of the teams but because I really don't like the idea of them getting one over on us. I'm too young to remember '81 but for some reason I really dislike Spurs and I'm only nervous about missing out to them.

If it was us and Villa fighting it out I'd be gutted if we didn't get it but would eventually get over it and be happy someone broke the Sky 4 cartel. If it came down to Spurs and Liverpool I'd rather Liverpool got it.

But we're the favourites, we can do it.
Come on City.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZVVozcfec[/youtube]

waspish said:
Looking at Tottenham away record it is not that good see us winning easy 3-1 or 4-1 extremely confident tonight.

I'd be a bit wary of thinking like that .......

they have identical form to us over the past 15 league and cup games ....... they've won six away games , same as us ....... so they are just as capable of winning an away game as we are , and we ARE capable when we WANT to know , which they WILL!

Add to that Eastlands is a pretty good ground for them , and if we're not completely 'at the races' it for this one it could be 'goodnight vienna'!

If Spurs were in the Champs League they would fuck up in the early rounds and it could demoralise there season.

I can see the pressure on them more than it is on us especially with Arry's comments this morning.

We will have 45,000 behind our team tonight so lets make the most of it and even if we go behind stick with it.

Unerring confident, ultra confident. If I think about it logically and take the emotion out we’ve got too much at home for Spurs going forward. I’d rather be at home needing to win than be one point in front needing to go to White Hart lane for a draw

Plus I’ll have my lucky Superman duds on... Not seen City beaten this season when I've had them on .... Yes they've been washed

Not sure about West Ham though !!!

One minute Im exremely confident, the next minute I know that we'll draw/lose.

The pressure is high on both clubs. The pressure is on us in the short term moreso than on Spurs since only a win will do for us. In the long term it's the opposite. We will get other chances whereas I seriously doubt Spurs will be in a position to get Champions League for many years to come if they don't get it this year. Ifact if they don't I can see someone like Utd taking Lennon off them.

I will be very disappointed if we don't get into the CL this time around tho. Like someone else said it'll be a case of months of "if only"'s ... especially when the draw comes around

I'm trying to stay calm only due to past experiances watching the old "Typical City".

As long as we can stop their wing play, i think the game will be ours. 2-0 Tevez to bag 2 (might even have a flutter).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.