Is anyonte else actually calm and confident?

kiam06 said:
When I look at both teams I just know in my heart of hearts we are better than Spurs no matter how much the bent media say otherwise, if we play like we did against Chelsea and Arsenal earlier in the season I can see us smashing Spurs of the park but if the other calamity panic City turns up I can see another Everton game where we are caught with sucker punches, especially because they can afford to sit back and play on the break as a draw is a good result for them.

I just hope and pray we are talking about the football and not a bad referee, it would be such a shame for a massive game like this to be decided by a weak ref.

Come on City lets prove how good we are for once!!!
this is describing so well how i feel about the game... we either turn up as against chelsea or arsenal or like against Everton or Hull...
the wait is killing me lets just get the freaking game goin....

COME ON CITY!!!! I take what you give me... win or lose or draw just show me passion, work and skill!!!

EalingBlue2 said:
I think I am actually more worried about Sunday!

quote]

Why are you more worried about Sunday. That game will be a dead rubber if we lose tonight. I plan to worry about it at a more appropriate time. The focus must be all about tonight.

Here the money stats for UCL 2009/10 from UEFA.com

A team that competed in the UEFA Champions League group stage is likely to receive a minimum amount of €7.1m according to the revenue distribution system in place for the 2009/10 campaign.

Last season the biggest earners were the rags with 38M Euros next was Bayern 34 Barca 31 Chelsea 31 the reason the rags got more than Barca was due to the market pool this is the mother country's TV income Barca got 8 and the rags 18

So this talk of a 40M game is only true if the team goes on to win the comp next season I would guess at the the amount being at least 20M providing they reach the group stage The info above can be found on page 52 of this pdf here is a link http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...Publications/01/46/77/28/1467728_DOWNLOAD.pdf

No!

I'm a jibbering wreck! All the shit that has been thrown at us from all directions all season, all eyes will be on us tonight hoping that we fail.

I just feel pig sick, like we've already lost.

gman07 said:
kiam06 said:
When I look at both teams I just know in my heart of hearts we are better than Spurs no matter how much the bent media say otherwise, if we play like we did against Chelsea and Arsenal earlier in the season I can see us smashing Spurs of the park but if the other calamity panic City turns up I can see another Everton game where we are caught with sucker punches, especially because they can afford to sit back and play on the break as a draw is a good result for them.

I just hope and pray we are talking about the football and not a bad referee, it would be such a shame for a massive game like this to be decided by a weak ref.

Come on City lets prove how good we are for once!!!
this is describing so well how i feel about the game... we either turn up as against chelsea or arsenal or like against Everton or Hull...
the wait is killing me lets just get the freaking game goin....

COME ON CITY!!!! I take what you give me... win or lose or draw just show me passion, work and skill!!!

Calm but not overly confident. I just hope Mancini and the players don't think we can turn up as we did at Chelsea in that first 40 minutes.We were dire in that period and the same tonight will see us 3 or 4 down.

yep. our build up has gone perfectly IMO. I think we've got the psychological edge thanks to the seige mentality, and spurs having blown their last two away games, plus the semi final. harry is desparately trying to take the pressure off his players because he's seen what can happen to them. I think we've had big pressure situations several times this year, we should be prepared and ready for this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.