Is anyonte else actually calm and confident?

Mancini will lead us to Victry with 3-0 .we dont need luck.
I am so calm.like the sand in sahara.

what's making me confident about getting a result tonite is having players like DeJong, Kompany, and Bellamy, a calm and confident manager in Mancini, and great fans!
we went 1 down to villa and came back to win 3-1. come on lads! let's do it!

When I look at both teams I just know in my heart of hearts we are better than Spurs no matter how much the bent media say otherwise, if we play like we did against Chelsea and Arsenal earlier in the season I can see us smashing Spurs of the park but if the other calamity panic City turns up I can see another Everton game where we are caught with sucker punches, especially because they can afford to sit back and play on the break as a draw is a good result for them.

I just hope and pray we are talking about the football and not a bad referee, it would be such a shame for a massive game like this to be decided by a weak ref.

Come on City lets prove how good we are for once!!!

i'm calm but can't say at all confident, to be honest i would rather be playing anyone else but spurs such is our record against them
only won 1 in 12. that's not good
but time's are a changing

I'd be leaning more towards excited about tonight. I have to agree with others who say it wont be the end of the world if we didn't make forth this season, but i'll say one thing, wouldn't it be fookin great.

I'd especially enjoy reading Paul Mersons reaction to it, that ugly twat aint give us on bit of praise all season, c'ant that he is.

And one thing is for sure, if we do make it, if we do cast aside all the years of nearly and falling at the last, the premiership will never be the same again.

BLUEMOONS RISING BOYS!!!!!

Personally I have come to expect disappointment when City is concerned so sort of chilled about tonight, expect the worse and then things can only get better.

The key for me is Carlos, I pray he is right up for this one and see no reason why he won't be, in which case our chances improve immensely.

I am calm and confident. The worst outcome tonight is the chance to start next season as one of the favourites for the Europa League. We have had much bigger games than this over the years. If it goes wrong against Spurs tonight the Players dont get Losers Medals, a semi final loss on the CV, or the humiliation and hearbreak of Relegation. Also the "typical" City moment that so many speak of has been and gone. It was when Shay made the save that put his Shoulder out.

The key for this season ultimately will be that the traditional " Sky 4" cartel has been broken; I dont see a way back for Liverpool from that. Spurs in the Champions League can only be an adventure for them without the long lasting gains that would come our way with our financial backing. Tonight is by no means do or die just the difference between a step forward or a big leap forward. We are City fans we can wait a bit longer.

Lovely thread. Feeling better already.

I think Mancini should just read the original post out pregame, and our lads should go, firmly, deliberately, and mercilessly, about the task of dismantling Spurs.

And then tell Kaka that we are pleased he has come to his senses about our prospects and will be willing to consider his application along with all the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.