Is Eden Hazard The One That Got Away?

explaining to rags why they are so obviously rags is one of the more amusing activities on BM tbf

rags

as for edin hazard

meh

Damocles said:
City Man said:
Newbie first post so be gentle with me guys!

First saw Hazard in the flesh at the CC game at Villa - he didn't exactly shine and I remember thinking that maybe we didn'miss much. How stupid was that. So yes he was one that got away. What worries me is that he's not the only one. If I recall correctly we didn't land Pepe because they were asking £5m more than we were prepared to pay and we backed off Mangala and Fernando at the 11th hour for money reasons also. Sure other clubs are going to ratchet up the cost when we sniff around but maybe that comes with the territory for us now . I think PSG are wanting Mangala now, so the price won't be coming down in the summer. So yes we could do with a Hazard but for me someone to play beside Kompany is a bigger priority. But we should have had him (a CB) by now (and maybe another couple of players) and it worries me that we haven't.

Rag

Do you know this guy to be a rag?

If not, slapping down a debut poster is pretty poor form from a mod.

sir baconface said:
Damocles said:
City Man said:

First saw Hazard in the flesh at the CC game at Villa - he didn't exactly shine and I remember thinking that maybe we didn'miss much. How stupid was that. So yes he was one that got away. What worries me is that he's not the only one. If I recall correctly we didn't land Pepe because they were asking £5m more than we were prepared to pay and we backed off Mangala and Fernando at the 11th hour for money reasons also. Sure other clubs are going to ratchet up the cost when we sniff around but maybe that comes with the territory for us now . I think PSG are wanting Mangala now, so the price won't be coming down in the summer. So yes we could do with a Hazard but for me someone to play beside Kompany is a bigger priority. But we should have had him (a CB) by now (and maybe another couple of players) and it worries me that we haven't.

Rag

Lol.^

As good as Hazard is, sometimes teams can't score against massed defences.Ie Chelsea v West ham.

sir baconface said:
Damocles said:
City Man said:

Rag

It's a standard greeting. Anyone who disagrees with this is also a rag.

Damocles said:
City Man said:

Rag

Didn't expect to be accused of that after my first post. I must be the only rag with a City scarf hanging in the hall, travelled to Birmingham to see the Community Shield final as per above post, cheered Bent's goal yesterday and.........er, sorry about this mate, have a City seasoncard.

I don't expect you to reply to this but kindly admit to yourself that you got it wrong. Enjoy your holiday.

City Man said:
Damocles said:
City Man said:

Rag

Didn't expect to be accused of that after my first post. I must be the only rag with a City scarf hanging in the hall, travelled to Birmingham to see the Community Shield final as per above post, cheered Bent's goal yesterday and.........er, sorry about this mate, have a City seasoncard.

I don't expect you to reply to this but kindly admit to yourself that you got it wrong. Enjoy your holiday.

Don't take it to hart its a ritual on here for every 1st time poster ;)

They even accused me. It was confusing to say the least.

waspish said:
City Man said:
Damocles said:

I never got called one and I'm offended, someone call me a rag, right now!

dronefromsector7g said:
waspish said:
City Man said:

I never got called one and I'm offended, someone call me a rag, right now!
will **** do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.