Is Fernandinho the best Brazilian footballer to play in PL?

I think Rafael has one more PL than him, but fewer overall trophies, and Luiz has won everything bar a league cup, so it depends on how you want to add them up?

Not much competition really. The only legitimate rivals to that title would be Gilberto Silva and Juninho, but Fernandinho is better than both. The next best after them 3 would be Coutinho or even David Luiz, which says it all really.

In terms of achievements (trophies) and overall playing standard, is our Fernandinho the best Brazilian footballer to play in the PL?

My best friend is an Arsenal supporter and he says Gilberto Silva is the best. I, obviously, disagree and feel Ferna has had the best time in England.

What do you guys think?
Mate if HE or Spanish Dave had played for any of the history boys they would have won personal awards galore.

Nah Juninho. Dinho is second best though.

Sergio the best Argie.
Dave the best Cocker Spaniard.
Kev and Vinny drawing for best Belgian.
Yaya the best Ivorian.
Mahrez the best Algerian.
Aleks the best Serbian.
Dzeko the best Bosnian.
Who have I missed?

Edit, Kinky obviously.

Nah Juninho. Dinho is second best though.

Sergio the best Argie.
Dave the best Cocker Spaniard.
Kev and Vinny drawing for best Belgian.
Yaya the best Ivorian.
Mahrez the best Algerian.
Aleks the best Serbian.
Dzeko the best Bosnian.
Who have I missed?

Edit, Kinky obviously.

Kaziu Deyna the best Polish player

Fernandinho has been so great for so many years, that I reckon if there was a poll of "best Brazilian" now, he might even get as high as second, behind (insert any Liverpool player here, who has ever visited Brazil, or perhaps can just find it on a map of the World).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.