Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
Now I know what it feels like on RAWK. Did the officials gift Ajax 2 goals, No.

The offside was 50/50, granted Balo should have had a pen.

And there us Mr Nolan who had a perfect goal disallowed at the weeked........... shit that doesn't fit the corruption agenda.

If you look at it like that your 100% right but This bias and agenda has just got out of control in minds of some of us me included! We see a 50/50 now and think its an agenda or the referees are
Corrupt! It's hard to look at POOR decisions against us with a constructive mind.......think I've got the bias/agenda bug :-/

geoffchall said:
Did anyone question Armstrong at the time?

Nearly everyone questioned him and his ability to evade drug test failures. In particular the French cycling press have been calling him a cheat for a decade. Only his aggressive threats of legal action or black-balling any accusers stopped him being outed before now.

Didnt stop him winning 8 tour de france though and no one came out to actually'prove' it at the time.

Football is a business - businesses protected their interests. If the rags went on a Liverpool type downfall would sky deem this good for their business or the premier league Brand? would sky be willing to offer as much for rights if their prefferred teams that generate the most subscriptions weren't competing?

It's not corrupt, just poor officiating can decide the match, Nolan was onside Saturday and got denied a brilliant goal against you - tonight it was Agueros turn. It's part of football, when it goes for you it's brilliant and forgotten, when it goes against you its crap and corrupt.

The Officials tonight were definetly bent,ive seen enough bad refs to know it wasnt that they werent very good.They were just as you say corrupt.I couldnt believe some of the decisions even before the disallowed goal id started counting how many times they were doing it.We`ve obviously upset someone high up the food chain and its gonna take some time before Uefa gets used to having manchester city at the Table.I think the Club should put in an official complaint about the Refs and move on.Try our very best to retain the PL.

de niro said:
Balti said:
clowns for officials

technology now and overrule these incompetent tossers from the video room when they get such blatant decisions so badly wrong

do you honestly think platini will allow cameras to spoil his plan.

sadly not

stinks to high heaven

linesman had his flag up before the ball had even been played for one of his offside decisions

they are either bent or they are unbelievably incompetent

or both

Got a question.

Who thinks that had that game been at old Trafford in the same circumstances those decisions would have been given to the rags

Genuine question .

Markt85 said:
It's not corrupt, just poor officiating can decide the match, Nolan was onside Saturday and got denied a brilliant goal against you - tonight it was Agueros turn. It's part of football, when it goes for you it's brilliant and forgotten, when it goes against you its crap and corrupt.

I accept these kinds of calls and can even accept that Aguero was a close call. but there is no justification in the shirt pulling not being given, its these calls that cannot be put down to poor officiating as no one would deny this is a penalty apart for the ref and the clown behind the goal it would seem

de niro said:
Got a question.

Who thinks that had that game been at old Trafford in the same circumstances those decisions would have been given to the rags

Genuine question .

Neutral answer - yes

European referees have a lifelong bias against ALL Premier League and ENGLISH national teams.
City have now entered the elite teams that qualify for Europe, so they will face bias EVERY game from the European game officials.
City will face further bias from game officials in their own Premier League because their Abu Dhabi ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.