Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offside and penalty shout were both called wrong, but in real time they were close calls and hardly an example of corruption. Some people need to get a grip.

Ric said:
The offside and penalty shout were both called wrong, but in real time they were close calls and hardly an example of corruption. Some people need to get a grip.
Exactly what I think.

There's no calls of corruption when we win or have the rub of the green, there's no calls of corruption when Wigan or Reading get horrendous calls against them.

danburge82 said:
Ric said:
Exactly what I think.

There's no calls of corruption when we win or have the rub of the green, there's no calls of corruption when Wigan or Reading get horrendous calls against them.
Let's say the rags play 10 games and every game has a last minute penalty shout. How many are given?

dronefromsector7g said:
danburge82 said:
Ric said:
Exactly what I think.

Let's say the rags play 10 games and every game has a last minute penalty shout. How many are given?

How's that relevant to tonight's game?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Embarrassing thread, what about our controversial penalty vs Dortmund or Nolans goal against Us, we were just shit tonight end off.

Was it actually a free kick to City before the penalty claim? Aguero flattened that Ajax player. It's funny reading the comments on here because everyone seems to have a differing opinion of the same game. I think that the ref clearly saw the penanlty claim and shit his pants. It was easier for him to blow for full time and dodge the decision when it mattered.

Although, it's easy to deflect or portion blame to all and sundry, but in hindsight Ajax at home was the easy draw in the group, and the discussion on here should be why they weren't twatted off the park by a much better side with experienced players who have all played at this level many times.

Balti said:
clowns for officials

technology now and overrule these incompetent tossers from the video room when they get such blatant decisions so badly wrong
Technology (in the manner that you describe) allows you 2 attempts at being corrupt. It actually makes it easier. They could have ruled out both of City's goals without the need for an explanation.

dronefromsector7g said:
danburge82 said:
Ric said:
Exactly what I think.

Nobody will ever know because it will never happen.

ballinio said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Just feel like jacking it in after watching that.
i think that could be my last champions league game tonight
But we're playing the biggest club on the planet next.

I actually don't think this competition is anywhere near a special as its made out by the media. There's no real buzz in the stands or around the ground before the game at all, but surely you want to be there against Real Madrid. Even if they hammer us they'll be good to watch.

CBlue said:
Balti said:
clowns for officials

technology now and overrule these incompetent tossers from the video room when they get such blatant decisions so badly wrong
Technology (in the manner that you describe) allows you 2 attempts at being corrupt. It actually makes it easier. They could have ruled out both of City's goals without the need for an explanation.
I disagree. If you have watched how video technology has made rugby, cricket
and tennis much fairer in their decisions. There is much more chance of making mistakes/cheating when you make decisions in an instant and their is no way to correct or check your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.