Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nwhn3 said:
Markt85 said:
It's not corrupt, just poor officiating can decide the match, Nolan was onside Saturday and got denied a brilliant goal against you - tonight it was Agueros turn. It's part of football, when it goes for you it's brilliant and forgotten, when it goes against you its crap and corrupt.

I accept these kinds of calls and can even accept that Aguero was a close call. but there is no justification in the shirt pulling not being given, its these calls that cannot be put down to poor officiating as no one would deny this is a penalty apart for the ref and the clown behind the goal it would seem

The ref bottled it, had that been the 59th minute he would have blown, but last second not many refs would have.

de niro said:
Got a question.

Who thinks that had that game been at old Trafford in the same circumstances those decisions would have been given to the rags

Genuine question .

Also wo thinks the commentators would have brushed it of as easily and concentrated on performance. The rolling headline of Sky for the next 24 hours would have been united robbed of victory followed by a weeks debate on the three poor decisions

Nothing demonstrated it more than two free kicks in and around the boxthat got awarded one for usand one for them.

Its been doing my head in that every time we get a free kick around the box the wall never seems to be the full 10 yards so ive started watching how the refs do it a lot take 10 stepsand then seem to shorten there stride but tonight the refonly took 8 steps, same situation for ajax and he took 10 - that was just representative of how he reffed the whole match. Disgraceful.

Markt85 said:
nwhn3 said:
Markt85 said:
It's not corrupt, just poor officiating can decide the match, Nolan was onside Saturday and got denied a brilliant goal against you - tonight it was Agueros turn. It's part of football, when it goes for you it's brilliant and forgotten, when it goes against you its crap and corrupt.

I accept these kinds of calls and can even accept that Aguero was a close call. but there is no justification in the shirt pulling not being given, its these calls that cannot be put down to poor officiating as no one would deny this is a penalty apart for the ref and the clown behind the goal it would seem

The ref bottled it, had that been the 59th minute he would have blown, but last second not many refs would have.

Yep refs arse went and he thought a wrong decision not to award would not be as bad as a wrong decision to award....

Where there is money there is corruption, the more money, the more corruption there is.... So yes there will be shit loads !

"nwhn3"]
de niro said:
Got a question.

Who thinks that had that game been at old Trafford in the same circumstances those decisions would have been given to the rags

Genuine question .

Also wo thinks the commentators would have brushed it of as easily and concentrated on performance. The rolling headline of Sky for the next 24 hours would have been united robbed of victory followed by a weeks debate on the three poor decisions[/quote]

Fucking right mate.
They just blew it off like it never happened.
if that was the rags, there would have been nothing else discussed with countless replays.

We're fucking hated, and thats the be all and end all.

MSP said:
I wish I could stop watching football... refs are deciding huge percentage of games, it's complete crap of a game nowadays.

I'm getting there

Its not just the decisions that affect us although I clearly feel the pain more with those

It's all the wrong results that come about from shocking refereeing

MSP said:
I wish I could stop watching football... refs are deciding huge percentage of games, it's complete crap of a game nowadays.
<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:01 am --<br /><br />as shit as it is ...the only way to counteract it is to start going out and destroying teams , leave nothing open to refs bullshit etc

so far this season we havent been leaving every last ounce of energy and effort on the pitch ....yes we are getting shit decisions , but either change them by being by far the best or give up, because these are the only options at the moment.

Even my mum god bless her, who knows shit about football, said it's bent, and commented on the difference between the media's attitude to us and the rags.

I am sure there is corruption in football. Although it is very difficult to prove.

It is true the linesman that flagged the goal offside did fail to give us many decisions throughout the night many that were right under his nose, (maybe he was corrupt?)
The referee could have awarded two penalties but on both occasions the players went down in a slightly over theatrical way, perhaps he was more frightened of being conned?

IMO the most obvious game invoving corruption was on the last day of the PL season where Fulop let 3 blatant "deliberate" goals in.

I would love to see video technology introduced for contentious goals penalties and sendings off, it would make corruption much harder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.