Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

• Yes

Votes: 206 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 99 32.5%

• Total voters
In my heart of hearts, I could not give a damn.
However, I know it is important to the club and the players, and it will shut up the tossers who use our not winning it as an excuse to devalue our achievements. So my head says we need to win it.

At some time yes (if only to get the monkey off our back) but the league is far more important to me.

Should be a poll.

Would I be happy if we win it? Absolutely.

Issue with it though is City, Juventus, Atletico, PSG, Bayern, Real and Barcelona all have realistic ambitions of winning it every season. All of them have quality squads and can play great football.

So it’s pointless hoping for it. What will be will be. When we win it, it’ll be great. But we can’t force it and as with all cup competitions, you need the small element of luck and the bounce of the ball to go in your favour. Is Pep a ‘failure’ if he doesn’t win it, is the most comical thing the media peddle.

The domestic league is the truest indication of quality, I’ll never grow tired of winning it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.