Is it just me or has Kolarov...

I was told the reason his pace has been lacking this season was the treatment he was given at half time during the Spurs game last August. The Italian medics treated it as a short term injury whereas City's medics wanted him treating differently. A number of people at the club, including Kolorov, blame that treatment for a weakness in the knee which causes a lack of pace.

On the assumption it is rectifiable there's a chance he may have a future at the club.

His decision not to dive in when Stoke were attacking in the last minute could have won us the game. He looked like he was going to go for it and then backed off - the resulting shot from just a few yards out hit him and went for a corner. I do think that Zab, as much as I like him, might have taken the more risky diving in there option.

Didsbury Dave said:
I was told the reason his pace has been lacking this season was the treatment he was given at half time during the Spurs game last August. The Italian medics treated it as a short term injury whereas City's medics wanted him treating differently. A number of people at the club, including Kolorov, blame that treatment for a weakness in the knee which causes a lack of pace.

On the assumption it is rectifiable there's a chance he may have a future at the club.
You just can't help yourself can you?

I think it also says a lot that when he came on against Spurs he had Lennon in his pocket, who ealier was giving Zab a tough time.

Just needs to keep his head in the final third and look for better options instead of shooting from impossible angles.

supa-dapa-dan said:
Didsbury Dave said:

You just can't help yourself can you?

Care to challenge the facts I've stated if you don't agree?

Or are you just sticking to snide digs as you don't know the facts?

ramsdale4 said:
I think it also says a lot that when he came on against Spurs he had Lennon in his pocket, who ealier was giving Zab a tough time.

Just needs to keep his head in the final third and look for better options instead of shooting from impossible angles.
to be fair to zab a fresh kolarov against a tiring lennon is different to a fresh zab against a fresh lennon if you know what I mean but there is definitely a trend I see because kolarov has had pennant and valencia who are both very fast in his back pocket when the majority of our fans say he's vulnerable up against a fast winger

I think he got a bad wrap in that game, i was cursing him for his shots, but replays showed that 2 of those were crosses that picked up a deflection. he won us some corners chaps. If only we could do more with set pieces.

gio's side step said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He was a bit better Saturday but I still think we will have a new LB next season.

He's shocking
He hasn't got any sort of brain. Given the amount of space that was made for him in the first half, he never got a telling ball in, plus his shooting from a tight angle and 40 yards. Made Pennant look world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.