Is it just me or has Kolarov...

Prestwich_Blue said:
gio's side step said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He was a bit better Saturday but I still think we will have a new LB next season.

He's shocking
He hasn't got any sort of brain. Given the amount of space that was made for him in the first half, he never got a telling ball in, plus his shooting from a tight angle and 40 yards. Made Pennant look world class.

I suspect he is not respected on the pitch by the players. He wastes so many opportunities in the final 3rd by selfishly shooting from silly angles and distances. I'm really suprised Mancini has allowed this to continue for so long. It is a clear indication of a non team player, and yes, as you indicate, someone lacking a football brain. Horrible player to watch.

Kolarov is wank and was a monumental waste of money.

There, I said it.

Didsbury Dave said:
supa-dapa-dan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I was told the reason his pace has been lacking this season was the treatment he was given at half time during the Spurs game last August. The Italian medics treated it as a short term injury whereas City's medics wanted him treating differently. A number of people at the club, including Kolorov, blame that treatment for a weakness in the knee which causes a lack of pace.

On the assumption it is rectifiable there's a chance he may have a future at the club.
You just can't help yourself can you?

Care to challenge the facts I've stated if you don't agree?

Or are you just sticking to snide digs as you don't know the facts?

It was an ankle inury wasn't it?

gio's side step said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
gio's side step said:
He was a bit better Saturday but I still think we will have a new LB next season.

He's shocking
He hasn't got any sort of brain. Given the amount of space that was made for him in the first half, he never got a telling ball in, plus his shooting from a tight angle and 40 yards. Made Pennant look world class.

I suspect he is not respected on the pitch by the players. He wastes so many opportunities in the final 3rd by selfishly shooting from silly angles and distances. I'm really suprised Mancini has allowed this to continue for so long. It is a clear indication of a non team player, and yes, as you indicate, someone lacking a football brain. Horrible player to watch.

Just for balance, I completely disagree. He's an excellent attacking fullback. I don't know the details of the treatment for the injury but since he recovered he's been improving each game as one would expect and his willingness to shoot ensures that the opposition close him down up the pitch which in turn creates space for our inside forward to exploit. Comparing him to Pennant is disingenuous as they have different roles and priorities.

Gelsons Dad said:
gio's side step said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
gio's side step said:

He's shocking

Just for balance, I completely disagree. He's an excellent attacking fullback. I don't know the details of the treatment for the injury but since he recovered he's been improving each game as one would expect and his willingness to shoot ensures that the opposition close him down up the pitch which in turn creates space for our inside forward to exploit. Comparing him to Pennant is disingenuous as they have different roles and priorities.

Completely agree, he's been getting better and better and i hate to use this as an example but evra was awful in his first 6-9 months in this league and now he's one of the best LB's in the world

Gelsons Dad said:
gio's side step said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
gio's side step said:

He's shocking

When you refer to him as an 'excellent attacking fullback', it really is time for me to leave the thread as I see no point in engaging with you further. Waste of time for both of us.

bluemoondays said:
Looked much better but wtf is he thinking about when he shoots sometimes. I was screaming at him to cross the ball in the Final when he blasted it into the side netting when about 2 yards from the byline.

He needs a good slap around the head for some of his decisions to shoot (preferably when asleep on the train :p)
That wasn't a bad decision in fairness to him there was no support for him in the box and with nobody to cross to he took the only option open to him. He did take a wild one from about 30 yards out though that was never going to amount to anything. Had a good game all the same and hopefully improves on it for the rest of the season

He has improved, but he is way too casual when he gets into attacking situations, either a lazy flick to try and beat a man, or a prod into a gap between two players.

I would take the point about that injury, he looked good against Valencia, and in the 1st half at WHL. If he gets the correct treatment, it is worth persisting, and to give him a chance next season. But he needs to sharpen up his attitude, and get a real sense of purpose and urgency.

The poster who said it looks like he is not repected, has it spot on as well, Watch Silva, he rarely passes to him!

Prefer Zabaleta at LB myself.

thought first half saturday Kolarov may aswell of stayed in the changing rooms.

every time the ball went to him, he gave it away or the play broke down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.