Is it just me that thinks the ejections are justified?

SouthStand211 said:
Let's face it, you go into the South Stand toilets and the large groups of people drinking tins and smoking weed telling the stewards to fuck off knowing that they intimidate in numbers are gutless little f*ckers... They are no doubt first to cry when banned and plead their innocence.

Equally bad are those BM members who throw out the line 'email Peter Fletcher and grove and you'll get your ticket back". You do NOT get thrown out for standing there doing nothing. No smoke without fire.
It's just you who's decided to start your own thread on something that could have been put in the thread you were reading,attention seeking perhaps.

SouthStand211 said:
Let's face it, you go into the South Stand toilets and the large groups of people drinking tins and smoking weed telling the stewards to fuck off knowing that they intimidate in numbers are gutless little f*ckers... They are no doubt first to cry when banned and plead their innocence.

Equally bad are those BM members who throw out the line 'email Peter Fletcher and grove and you'll get your ticket back". You do NOT get thrown out for standing there doing nothing. No smoke without fire.

Idiotic statement pal.

No one ever has been done for something they didn't do. FFS

SouthStand211 said:

Whats wrong with drinking cans?? i take cans in every week, not harming anyone. i cant afford the rip off prices for the shite beer/cider they sell in the ground.

SouthStand211 said:

Bluemoon at it's finest, unfkinbelievable OP.

SouthStand211 said:

You've got me - Obvious attention seeker but I'll still post.

I took my uncle to a game recently in the South Stand - He saw the lads singing, drinking beer, having a laugh with their mates. Then he saw some of the nuckle head stewards bounding over like steroid fuelled goons that they are... and started to move a few around and just intimidate the younger ones 17 - 21etc...

He said that wouldn't have happened at Maine Road they'd have had a few lads who'd give it back.

Its just being sanitised now... 3-5 years time they'll have banned beer too.

Oh and yes - It's just you.

put yor self in my shoes OP im not arguing about this with you even though its clearly about me, but think about this ... you plan to go to every game from now untill the end of the season and then for nothing you are not able to go to any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.