Is it Mancini's brand of football that gets fans backs up?

Prestwich_Blue said:
mancunial said:
i miss bellers? thats all ?
Yes but our "born winner" of a manager can't handle a real born winner.
More like the born winner kicked the born twat out cause he caused unrest in the dressing room. Same with Adebayor

sweep said:
Bluemoon115 said:
RE: Adam Johnson.

5 months ago he wasn't getting games, and the Mancini defenders said this was because he didn't offer enough, and wasn't good enough to start.

Now he's injured, and we are playing badly, he's currently the answer to our prayers, and his absence is the only reason we're not playing at our best.

Top-Down thinking indeed.
Maybe it's different people saying these things?

IMO he's improved his overall contribution though still not a starter for every game, it depends on the opposition. He's obviously a useful option to have available though, even from the bench, so it's not really a contradiction to say he's missed even though he shouldn't start every game.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mancunial said:
I think the history books indicate you've made the wrong call on who is the 'real born' winner of the two.
Seeing intelligence at work makes me smile. :) If you could see me now, I am doffing my hat!

Adam-mcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mancunial said:
More like the born winner kicked the born twat out cause he caused unrest in the dressing room. Same with Adebayor
I know where you're coming from, but Bellamy and Adebayor aren't the same...

Ballamy's problem is he speaks his mind, he wants to win every game so desperately that he gets frustrated if things go against his team, whereas Adebayor is just a lazy underachieving loser that's just in football for the lifestyle...

The football style is OK.

Just needs to inject some hearts. And some balance.

The problem with Sunday was De Jong turned off.

I'm really worried about that and all the issue regarding his contract.

Another element that should be added to the team was the type of Vieira. Not just experience but composure. I see his replacement in Boyata and Razak but Mancini don't have the guts [or maybe power] to throw them into regular first team.

Barry's better than Milner in terms of composure.

Kolarov and Micah are the type of fullbacks that don't press and harrass the wingers. Starting both of them is not a good idea. Clichy and Zaba do the harrassing better.

Balo and Dzeko don't seem to combine with each other.

To sum up:

1. Make De Jong happy. He's even more important than Tevez.

2. Play Boyata and Razak

3. Rotate Dzeko and Balotelli

4. Take pressure off Silva, maybe just by playing Aguero and Tevez

5. Bench Kolarov

6. Let the chair man do the half time dressing room talk when it matters

Well, it's not an ideal world.

lostgalaxy said:
zeven said:
@lostgalaxy
Play Boyata and Razak in our first team midfield? are you out of your mind?

Maybe. But I'm talking about hearts.

See what Alex does with his youngsters. Credit to him. He gambles.
its to much on stake to gamble in my opinion.

lostgalaxy said:
The football style is OK.

Just needs to inject some hearts. And some balance.

The problem with Sunday was De Jong turned off.

I'm really worried about that and all the issue regarding his contract.

Another element that should be added to the team was the type of Vieira. Not just experience but composure. I see his replacement in Boyata and Razak but Mancini don't have the guts [or maybe power] to throw them into regular first team.

Barry's better than Milner in terms of composure.

Kolarov and Micah are the type of fullbacks that don't press and harrass the wingers. Starting both of them is not a good idea. Clichy and Zaba do the harrassing better.

Balo and Dzeko don't seem to combine with each other.

To sum up:

1. Make De Jong happy. He's even more important than Tevez.

2. Play Boyata and Razak

3. Rotate Dzeko and Balotelli

4. Take pressure off Silva, maybe just by playing Aguero and Tevez

5. Bench Kolarov

6. Let the chair man do the half time dressing room talk when it matters

Well, it's not an ideal world.
This is the most absurd thing I've ever read, you can't be serious? This has got to be a joke. Benching silva and playing Razak? Wtf! I understand you want to bring in youngsters (we all want that), but there's a time and a place and a certain situation to do that in. You dont bench starters in important games to play unproven teenagers. Even baconface doesn't do that.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mancunial said:
I recall a Sunday Supplement in which a journalist, who used to be Bellamy's ghost writer, observing that he has never won any medals with any of his clubs.

I don't give a toss what style of football we play providing we win. Its professional sport. Are you really sayiny the style of football that we played in the semi final and final was negative crap? Get a grip ffs. A defeat in a friendly and all the anti Mancini crap is out again. Really think loads on here cant have been watching City in the dark days of the past. The setup weve got now was beyond my wildest dreams a few years ago. Mancini=success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.