Is it really necessary to slag the club off

If the squad can't beat Norwich without Laporte or Sane then we may as well pack it all in. Wolves and Newcastle and even Palace were samples of the strength of the squad and it's mentality. Not good enough this year end of.

Ok. You pack it all in. The rest of us will persevere with this shit team who are only second in the League after sweeping up all domestic trophies just a few months ago

Bye

Ok. You pack it all in. The rest of us will persevere with this shit team who are only second in the League after sweeping up all domestic trophies just a few months ago

Bye
99% of us wont pack it in as you know,its in our dna
i believe the reason we are so far behind is mentality,bad luck and injuries have had there toll too,but not by 16 maybe 19 points already
i'v seen kevin trying to drags us through the shit from newcastle away to now,like i said
i hope the 2nd half of this season improves from the 1 st by the standards we set the last 2 years

I think there' are two separate arguments, because as a club, we've never had it so good, averaging 54,000 in a new stadium, whilst United implode.
Sure, we can argue about ticket allocation for the Old Trafford derby, but equally, there were complaints in 76-77 after receiving significantly higher allocations for both Old Trafford and Elland Road (FAC)

Simultaneously, the team arguably peaked last season, and for all sorts of reasons, has struggled to focus on the current issues. Sterling and Bernardo have both experienced strange dips in form, whilst David Silva in particular appears to have lost the competitive edge required for the top level.

We can't win the League every year, but people have the right to suggest that we should have performed better at Norwich or looked more focused at home to Wolves.

I think a lot of people (me included) have been putting up with this shit for a long time, because its the best City side well likely ever see. The no fighting back stance from the club, VAR and a load of others things have added together and broke the camels back

99% of us wont pack it in as you know,its in our dna
i believe the reason we are so far behind is mentality,bad luck and injuries have had there toll too,but not by 16 maybe 19 points already
i'v seen kevin trying to drags us through the shit from newcastle away to now,like i said
i hope the 2nd half of this season improves from the 1 st by the standards we set the last 2 years

Agreed. Let’s also hope Scousers luck moves to The Etihad - and the injuries move to Anfield :)

Bye

The thread title says club not team, so it needs clarification, whether it is ok to have a moan at the clubs off field antics without being tarred as slagging off the teams achievements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.