Is it really necessary to slag the club off

I suppose they should have packed up and gone home after losing 3-2 to Palace last season and decided to not go for a clean sweep of domestic trophies last season.

They could have given up after blowing a two goal lead at home to United the season before.

Come to think of it, City may as well have thrown the towel in after losing home and away to West Brom over Christmas in 1967-68.

Far to many bloody armchair 'experts' pontificating one here.
What has last season got to do with anything? Yeah we were good last year and got lucky Liverpool blew it, this year we are not that good and they have run away with it. We keep shooting ourselves in the foot with crap performances.

This years performances are not down to Laporte and Sane, that is an easy excuse.

What has last season got to do with anything? Yeah we were good last year and got lucky Liverpool blew it, this year we are not that good and they have run away with it. We keep shooting ourselves in the foot with crap performances.

This years performances are not down to Laporte and Sane, that is an easy excuse.
Well if you don't like why not vote with your feet and stay away?

Yes

Football wise pretty much everything is great.

Fan wise, I think a lot of people are getting fed up. Yearly price increases, loads of away fans in our end and a club that clearly only cares about money and corporates. The tunnel club for me is everything that’s wrong with football.

I’m getting fed up of it and so are many others. I feel so far removed from my club at the minute

So.

Let"s put a positive spin on things.

City win 1, 2 or 3 of the cups that are still up for grabs.
Pep get's the World class centre half he wants to play alongside La Porte next season.
Khaldoon and Soriano don't increase season ticket prices for the 12th season out of the last 13 seasons.

The people in charge have an incredibly difficult job in keeping us lot happy and making the club as competitive as it can possible be. They are doing great a job imo. (Maybe start deploying the dirty tricks our rivals are currently engaging in so they can gain an advantage).

Last edited:

Last year we got 98 points that isn’t getting lucky. Take Van Dijk out of their team and put Laporte in ours the gap would be much smaller , or not even there at all.

Last year we got 98 points that isn’t getting lucky. Take Van Dijk out of their team and put Laporte in ours the gap would be much smaller , or not even there at all.

Not having that their a class side who have deserved to win it,great players all over the park. Let’s not stoop to their level

Not having that their a class side who have deserved to win it,great players all over the park. Let’s not stoop to their level
Not saying they don’t , doesn't mean if the centre back situations were swapped the gap wouldn’t be smaller. Seems fairly unarguable to me.

Not saying they don’t , doesn't mean if the centre back situations were swapped the gap wouldn’t be smaller. Seems fairly unarguable to me.

We’ve lost against teams our women would give a game to, so inconsistent this year Laporte wouldn’t have stopped them winning it they have progressed where we have regressed this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.