Is it time to categorise our fans?!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Stop trying to justify yourselves, for fucks sake it's embarrassing.

If you're a blue then you're a blue, no need to prove it on a fucking internet message board.

Agreed and well put, some of us dont live in the same country but we all still bleed blue!!!

CTID

I think we should use this as the criteria:

[3] Season Ticket holder
[2] Go to at least 10 games a year
[1] Go to at least 3 games a year
[0] Don't go to at least 3 games a year

[3] Supported Blues from birth AND family of Blues AND from Greater Manchester
[2] Supported Blues from birth OR family of Blues AND from Greater Manchester
[1] Supported Blues from birth OR family of Blues OR from Greater Manchester
[0] None of the above

BONUS POINT FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
You buy a replica shirt each season
You live outside Greater Manchester, but, have a season ticket and go to every game
You go to at least 5 away games a season
You frequently feel let-down by the Blues, yet, you still keep the faith and are willing to go through thick and thin with them

LOSE A POINT FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
You ever concede that United deserved to win a derby
You only started supporting the Blues in the last year
You live outside Greater Manchester and don't have a season ticket
You ever supported another team or do support a second team

[8-10] Category A fan
[5-7] Category B fan
[2-4] Category C fan
[0-2] Category D fan

btw makes me a Category B :)

I went to watch City for 25 years, including 8 as a season ticket holder. Moved away from Manchester three years ago and you can all get to fuck if you think that makes me less of a city fan than those with an M postcode. Categories? Fuck me!

Elitism at it's finest.

Great, so you are a,b,c,d... Congratulations. At the end of the day we are all one thing and one thing only, and that's city fans.

born at wythenshawe hospital,raised in moss side till the age of 10 moved to sale had a season ticket till the age of 16 till i was 26 and then meet my wife who lived in stoke,so moved to stoke and have been here for the last 10 years but i still work in manchester just behind old trafford metro station on ayres road but with 4 children i can not afford a season ticket any more.

my point being no matter the circumstances i have lived and breathed manchester city since the day i was born (5 uncles all blues had no choice) for 36 years,so no matter were you live or if you have a season ticket or not i am 100% A class manchester city fan till the day i die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.