Is it true Aguero can't be banned? (Update P43)

Re: Is it true Aguero can't be banned?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Anyone got a gif of the Torres challenge?

Itv have not included it in the highlights

Now there's a surprise.

What tackle? No such tackle occurred. ITV did a little package of all the tough tackles in the game and it was only City who did any bad tackles.

Would like to see one as well. I'm so pissed to hear ITV didn't show it as it was an awful challenge..

barcajaden said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Sergio was getting thumped by MopTop all game. I counted at least 4 flailing arms from David Liuz when Aguero was challenging, so the last one was enough.

Shouldn't go 2 footed, but just snapped .... everyone does it.
But it still was a red card? So because he snapped the tackle was okay?

So many of you are so bias its strange? Players try and provoke players all the time. It up to the player to ignore it and play the game.

Remember Zidane vs Materazzi when Zidane fell for the bait. Aguero is lucky the ref was blinded and didnt see.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt though and say this was a one off as he seems to be an honest player but it was a horrible challenge.
He did it, they did it, bad challenges happen they had many, get over it, what will be will be. COME ON CITY

[i:2qzd0imq]barcajaden said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Sergio was getting thumped by MopTop all game. I counted at least 4 flailing arms from David Liuz when Aguero was challenging, so the last one was enough.

Shouldn't go 2 footed, but just snapped .... everyone does it.
But it still was a red card? So because he snapped the tackle was okay?

So many of you are so bias its strange? Players try and provoke players all the time. It up to the player to ignore it and play the game.

Remember Zidane vs Materazzi when Zidane fell for the bait. Aguero is lucky the ref was blinded and didnt see.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt though and say this was a one off as he seems to be an honest player but it was a horrible challenge.[/quote][/i]
Studs in the bum ???

happens week in week out in rugby, in the loose
far less dirty than elbow in face, stamp on ankle, studs raked down the calf and achilles

Having played both codes and suffered all these I'll tell you which I'd rather avoid and it's not the first.

Rammy Blue said:
SuperYaya said:
Probably because those are actual attempts at tackles, just poor ones.

Kun didn't go for the ball at all in that gif he just dived in on Luiz's arse. He deserves a ban.

You for real? They are both two-footed.

Hence why I said 'just poor ones'.

Bad tackles that attempt to get the ball aren't as bad as things done out of frustration to hurt an opponent. It's entirely justified that those two tackles will get less attention than this stamp today.

he can't be banned

and he can't be killed

unless you chop his immortal head off with a really sharp samurai word

Balti said:
he can't be banned

and he can't be killed

unless you chop his immortal head off with a really sharp samurai word

Jeez, this is epic news... which word !!!

Just got back from the game and saw the challenge on the highlights. He should have walked, that was shocking. Don't know what Luis done to him to deserve it, but it must have been bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.