Is it true Aguero can't be banned? (Update P43)

Re: Is it true Aguero can't be banned?

mansour's tow ropes said:
villain? in who's eyes? certainly not those of city fans

He's not the villain he's just a very naughty boy.

Out of character though, think he must have seen red in that moment. David Luiz is a bit of a nob to be fair, but he probably didn't deserve that geezers.

Train said:
It is what it is. Aguero was provoked and reacted. I still love you Aguero.

Luiz should harden the fuck up though, the amount of swinging elbows this motherfucker gives out is ridiculous.

Like the majority of spineless cheating cnuts in the game,he's happy to dish it out but cries like a baby when he gets a bit back.

I've no time or respect for such behaviour,cowardice.

I'm glad Sideshow Bob wasn't seriously hurt, but once I saw the replay of Sergio stamping him and getting away with it (for now) I thought "Well David, ain't Karma a bit$h". I think the physical nature of the game, and Foy allowing it for the most part, made that one of the most exciting games I have seen all year.

Am I the only person that couldn't care less? I have a suspicion if it was reversed, they would have gotten away with it too...

Right or wrong, Isn't it nice that sometimes the decision goes our way? I'm used to see the players being fouled and ref couldn't give a --.

Chelsea fans moaning is unbearable tho :(

nowantads said:
Am I the only person that couldn't care less? I have a suspicion if it was reversed, they would have gotten away with it too...

Right or wrong, Isn't it nice that sometimes the decision goes our way? I'm used to see the players being fouled and ref couldn't give a --.

Chelsea fans moaning is unbearable tho :(

No, you aren't the only one as I feel the same way. Luis plays consistently dirty in every game and Kun was the one to give him some back. He got away with it as well so we move on. This isn't that big of a deal as people are making it out to be. The one takeaway is that you don't elbow Kun and get away with it, it's nice to see some fire from the boys in blue.

watched the game again....not saying aguero was in the right but luiz had been fouling him all game including a shot to the mouth late in the first half, i think the elbow to the chest was the last straw, all that and the argentina/brazil subplot made it boil over....it might have been out of character but i at least now understand how he got there

Watch his eyes closely. Aguero is genuinely going for the ball. No malice intended. If it was Nasri then it would have been a different story.

Just seen Luiz interviewed on sky he didn't make a big deal of it to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.