Is it wrong to put your dogs poo bags in someone elses bin?

What about Skips
I was walking my 2 when a lady complained that id put my dogs waste into a skip, not hers, and not even that day so she must have been waiting for me to come round again the following week.
When I politely asked her what the issue was she said that kids could be playing in there.
At that point I knew there was no point in discussing so left.
Ive also had a builder state that the skip people have to empty dog waste out before they can tip it
Dont know how true this is but suspect it isnt.
I wouldn't use skips in peoples drive but if there on the side of the road is that fair game ? .

I remember when we were kids we lived next door to a rather miserable old woman who complained about everything and had a completely enclosed garden. My dad used to flick the occasional dog turd over just to confuse her. It kept him happy in his sad little world.
My dad was not adverse to getting an old chipping wedge out and lauching a hard one from his garden onto the common beyond his hedge.

Some of the cretins round here go to the trouble of putting there dogs shit in a white plastic bag then instead of taking it home, hang it in the hedge or from a tree like its some type of Christmas Fuc#ing Bauble? WTF is that all about?
Craziest thing I’ve ever seen!

Some of the cretins round here go to the trouble of putting there dogs shit in a white plastic bag then instead of taking it home, hang it in the hedge or from a tree like its some type of Christmas Fuc#ing Bauble? WTF is that all about?

Gangster dogs. They don’t have trainers to mark their patch.

Wow! ...aren't some people very protective of the bins? hehe. It's a fucking BIN for shit to be put in. I always put my extra black bags in other people's bins if i need to. As long as I put it in the correct bin and don't over load it, what's the problem? It's getting collected the next day anyway.

Wow! ...aren't some people very protective of the bins? hehe. It's a fucking BIN for shit to be put in. I always put my extra black bags in other people's bins if i need to. As long as I put it in the correct bin and don't over load it, what's the problem? It's getting collected the next day anyway.
Next you'll be telling us you use other peoples toasters, showers and occasional wives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.