Is Joleon Lescott the Real Deal.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
The picture is becoming clearer ..If we look at the West ham game ..the good goal disallowed ..where Lescott was beaten almost at left back ..when he could have booted it any where ( This needs to be address pretty dam quick or every forward in the prem will do the same when they play against him.)

I do not think he is quick enough to play at left back as mentioned by someone ..happy with Wayne as he is starting to find form.

Distin is 31 and is much quicker over 2 yards up to 100 yards plus..maybe has 4 years left in him at the top.

However people seem to think he is not a top international in the making....I think he is if imposing himself over the opposition with his height /power.

This is not lets get at anyone ..its asking why and getting answers .As MH spend months in an out right getting him onboard.To date he has not made mistakes BUYING and lets hope Joleon improves to keep up the record .

MCFC has moved on very quickly and we the fans need to adjust our standards in bringing titles to Eastlands.

What good goal? The only time WH got the ball in the back of the net other than their goal the linesman flagged for offside and City stopped defending. How the hell can you blame JL for that? The flag actually went up about 2 seconds after most of the fans and players realised it was offside so even before he flagged players were already stopping chasing the player with the ball. The ref blew his whistle and WH put the ball in the net well after he blew. Even the WH fans didnt moan it was such an obvious offside.
Get off his back. hes just signed hes going nowhere so support him.

I see, another 5 minutes to win the fans over thread. Seriously some people take the piss.

I bet you wanted Hughes sacked last Christmas too.

Bossman Blue said:
JUSTBLUE08 said:
The picture is becoming clearer ..If we look at the West ham game ..the good goal disallowed ..where Lescott was beaten almost at left back ..when he could have booted it any where ( This needs to be address pretty dam quick or every forward in the prem will do the same when they play against him.)

I do not think he is quick enough to play at left back as mentioned by someone ..happy with Wayne as he is starting to find form.

Distin is 31 and is much quicker over 2 yards up to 100 yards plus..maybe has 4 years left in him at the top.

However people seem to think he is not a top international in the making....I think he is if imposing himself over the opposition with his height /power.

This is not lets get at anyone ..its asking why and getting answers .As MH spend months in an out right getting him onboard.To date he has not made mistakes BUYING and lets hope Joleon improves to keep up the record .

MCFC has moved on very quickly and we the fans need to adjust our standards in bringing titles to Eastlands.

What good goal? The only time WH got the ball in the back of the net other than their goal the linesman flagged for offside and City stopped defending. How the hell can you blame JL for that? The flag actually went up about 2 seconds after most of the fans and players realised it was offside so even before he flagged players were already stopping chasing the player with the ball. The ref blew his whistle and WH put the ball in the net well after he blew. Even the WH fans didnt moan it was such an obvious offside.

It was a perfectly good goal and lescott was light weigt in the challenge, it wasn't offside it was given for a foul, that never was, the goal should have stood simplesssssssssss

I think we've been spoiled with how fast our midfield and attack have gelled, and expect a totally new CB pairing to gel just as fast. That's just not realistic. We can't tell if he's the real deal till at least the FA cup starts in Jan. One thing that frightens me a bit is our defending on set pieces. That's been shambolic this year...but can only get better. At some point it will burn us in a match we're looking comfortable in unless it improves.

Bossman Blue said:
JUSTBLUE08 said:

I've heard of Blue Tints, but that's just ridiculous!

The man lost a fair 50/ 50, but the way he got angled off the ball the line-o thought it was a foul! He got treated like a step child, simple as.

Lescott and Touré the best partnership at the club? Pah! Hughes will keep playing him as he's paid that much money for him and will want him to find some 'form', regardless of the mistakes.

I've never been wrong about Neds and will, again, say HE is Touré's best partner as he adapts to his colleague and has done with everyone he's partnered. That's true quality. He has everything in the game, but the 'required' height.

Never stopped the great Cannavaro, did it...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.