Is Kolarov the weak link?

Colins Bellend said:
Conclusion

Kolarov= Shite

Well there you go, I am rather pleased that Roberto is in charge of selecting the eleven than some poster on here.

Oh and by the way did you know (and this is a fact cos gios side step said so - so it can't be wrong) Kolarov had at least 400 shots at goal last season. This on the grounds that given he scored 4 goals for us (from left back) and 99% of his shots end up in the stands - you do the maths. In fact it was probably double that because I'm certain he had a few stopped by the keepers!!

BigJoe#1 said:
Colins Bellend said:
Conclusion

Kolarov= Shite

Well there you go, I am rather pleased that Roberto is in charge of selecting the eleven than some poster on here.

Oh and by the way did you know (and this is a fact cos gios side step said so - so it can't be wrong) Kolarov had at least 400 shots at goal last season. This on the grounds that given he scored 4 goals for us (from left back) and 99% of his shots end up in the stands - you do the maths. In fact it was probably double that because I'm certain he had a few stopped by the keepers!!

LOL @ YOU!

Mis quote me all you want fella. I said I've seen countless examples. But hey add the number 400. It makes your point even stronger.

You are clearly a Kolarov fan. Come on. Admit it.

You are hiding behind 'im not saying he's the best player at the club' (which is a rather extreme contrast to say the least) ;-)

And ironically you have played the Mancini card. Hence why I provided the crude sarcastic typology earlier. You fit in nicely.

gio's side step said:
BigJoe#1 said:
Colins Bellend said:
Conclusion

Kolarov= Shite

LOL @ YOU!

Mis quote me all you want fella. I said I've seen countless examples. But hey add the number 400. It makes your point even stronger.

You are hiding behind 'im not saying he's the best player at the club' (which is a rather extreme contrast to say the least) ;-)

And ironically you have played the Mancini card. Hence why I provided the crude sarcastic typology earlier. You fit in nicely.

Yeah, I'm a Kolarov fan... misquote you say? Hmm now lets see Now I do quote

"Really? Yet I've seen countless examples of where he has taken license upon himself to shoot from 40 yards out and 99% of the time hit it into the stands".

I cannot understand why, because he's not as fantastic as wayne Bridge the City fans are turning on him. He's a good squad player who perovides good cover down the left hand side. What is the problem?

BigJoe#1 said:
gio's side step said:
Two types of football fan.

1. Those who have played the game properly (when I say properly I mean have some form of football intellect from having to have developed that at a decent level)

2. Those who havent played the game properly (this features those generally crap at football with two left feet or those who haven't kicked a ball and merely follow football to be entertained, have a piss up and feel part of a collective)

The former recognise Kolarov as being a poor player (at the top end of the PL level). The latter recognise him as the opposite (and tend to rate him based on the following premises ... 1. he plays for city therefore he is a top quality player and 2. Mancini signed him thus 'in bobby we trust', 'bobby knows more than any fan about football')

Utter garbage.

^^^This

BigJoe#1 said:
gio's side step said:
BigJoe#1 said:

LOL @ YOU!

"Really? Yet I've seen countless examples of where he has taken license upon himself to shoot from 40 yards out and 99% of the time hit it into the stands".

I cannot understand why, because he's not as fantastic as wayne Bridge the City fans are turning on him. He's a good squad player who perovides good cover down the left hand side. What is the problem?

Yeah? So where does it say 400 shots?

BigJoe#1 said:

Nobody's turning on him. He gets a reasonable reception in the stadium - they all do these days.

Personally I haven't rated him since his first couple of games. I have seen nothing to change that opinion. And I'd say that's the majority opinion amongst City fans.

gio's side step said:
BigJoe#1 said:
gio's side step said:
LOL @ YOU!

I'll give you a clue gio - if he scores 4 goals (still with me) but 99% of his efforts end up in the stands, then if 4 is one per cent (which is whats left when the 99% have gone into the stands) how much is 100%?

Anyway I know this is as stupid and meaningless as your 99% comment. Shall we start a petition to bring back Bridge?<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 pm --<br /><br />
Colins Bellend said:
He may be a nice fella Tone but hes still shite.
;)

Hey Wayne.... like I say it's no longer 11 men it's a squad game and I dont think we could have stronger cover at left back and on the left side. I doubt Baines, Cole or any of the other quality left backs would be happy not to be a semi-automatic first choice?

Will you be at the Dortmund game?

BigJoe#1 said:
gio's side step said:
BigJoe#1 said:

I'll give you a clue gio - if he scores 4 goals (still with me) but 99% of his efforts end up in the stands, then if 4 is one per cent (which is whats left when the 99% have gone into the stands) how much is 100%?

Anyway I know this is as stupid and meaningless as your 99% comment. Shall we start a petition to bring back Bridge?

I genuinely didnt realise you were mathematically disecting the point. You've heard of a figure of speech? And I'm sure you're intelligent enough to have perceived the point was 'wasteful in possession'.

Who on earth is talking about bringing Wayne Bridge back. You are again using extremes. No one is advocating that. Read Didsbury Dave's point. He is correct. This thread is about him being the weak link. One of (and in my opinion) the poorest member of the squad. Not the worst player in football per se.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:37 pm --<br /><br />
BigJoe#1 said:
gio's side step said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Anyway I know this is as stupid and meaningless as your 99% comment. Shall we start a petition to bring back Bridge?

-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 pm --

Colins Bellend said:
He may be a nice fella Tone but hes still shite.
;)

Hey Wayne.... like I say it's no longer 11 men it's a squad game and I dont think we could have stronger cover at left back and on the left side. I doubt Baines, Cole or any of the other quality left backs would be happy not to be a semi-automatic first choice?

Will you be at the Dortmund game?

And we paid 19 million for this 'we couldnt have stronger cover at left back and on the left side'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.