Is Kolarov the weak link?

Didsbury Dave said:
gio's side step said:
Two types of football fan.

1. Those who have played the game properly (when I say properly I mean have some form of football intellect from having to have developed that at a decent level)

2. Those who havent played the game properly (this features those generally crap at football with two left feet or those who haven't kicked a ball and merely follow football to be entertained, have a piss up and feel part of a collective)

The former recognise Kolarov as being a poor player (at the top end of the PL level). The latter recognise him as the opposite (and tend to rate him based on the following premises ... 1. he plays for city therefore he is a top quality player and 2. Mancini signed him thus 'in bobby we trust', 'bobby knows more than any fan about football')

Would totally agree with that. In truth, the forum contains many people in the "2" category and quite a few in the gap between 1 and 2.

19 million pounds

Oh, how about those of us with leg deformities? Do we get to be part of your Second-Class Citizens Brigade? I'm always eager to be sorted and classified as a non-entity by people on the internet so involved in a cock-measuring contest who rather than admit that other people might have a point whichever side of the issue they're on would prefer to try to find a way to slander the opposing person.

I happen to agree with you that he has worrying deficiencies when defending. I still find your little spiel to be odious.

gio's side step said:
Didsbury Dave said:
gio's side step said:

1. Those who have played the game properly (when I say properly I mean have some form of football intellect from having to have developed that at a decent level)

2. Those who havent played the game properly (this features those generally crap at football with two left feet or those who haven't kicked a ball and merely follow football to be entertained, have a piss up and feel part of a collective)

The former recognise Kolarov as being a poor player (at the top end of the PL level). The latter recognise him as the opposite (and tend to rate him based on the following premises ... 1. he plays for city therefore he is a top quality player and 2. Mancini signed him thus 'in bobby we trust', 'bobby knows more than any fan about football')

Would totally agree with that. In truth, the forum contains many people in the "2" category and quite a few in the gap between 1 and 2.

19 million pounds

Is that what he cost? Sweet Jesus, what a rip off.

gio's side step said:

Utter garbage.

gio's side step said:

that bit made me laugh. i'd like to comment more but...

BigJoe#1 said:
Colins Bellend said:
Kolarov= Shite

Why shite? Do you dislike him?

I don't dislike him, I rather like him and the way he stands up for his team-mates. Seems a good guy to have around from what I've heard.

But I have great concerns when he's picked, for the reasons I gave above. In a nutshell he can't defend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.