Is left back really a problem?

Not just left back. The only way, now it seems the Bald Ballcock from Bolton has a passing knowledge of the laws of the game, was to profit from one of our brainfart mistakes. It can come from anywhere along the back line (Monsieur Laporte is excused this inclusion) and the gk, including Eddie. Yesterday it was Otters whose mistake ended up with Gayle missing a chance with which Mrs Ewing would have bust the net using her weaker foot. And then a little while later, Bendy Mendy gives the ball away when there was absolutely no pressure. He's no worse than others.

Not just left back. The only way, now it seems the Bald Ballcock from Bolton has a passing knowledge of the laws of the game, was to profit from one of our brainfart mistakes. It can come from anywhere along the back line (Monsieur Laporte is excused this inclusion) and the gk, including Eddie. Yesterday it was Otters whose mistake ended up with Gayle missing a chance with which Mrs Ewing would have bust the net using her weaker foot. And then a little while later, Bendy Mendy gives the ball away when there was absolutely no pressure. He's no worse than others.
Changing formation and starting 11 twice a week certainly doesn't help

I watched his first touch at times tonight and his attempts to head a ball and genuinely wondered how he is anywhere near our team
I'm surprised how Mendy has come out of that Newcastle game with a bad view. He played (we played well) and the great thing to come out of it is another 90 minutes under the belt. Hopefully there are no injuries to report and on to the next game. Baffles me that players have to be 9.5/10 every game for people to consider them to have a good game. Not everyone can be de Bruyne.

Like anything in life for things too flourish, they need maintenance from time to time.

The spine of our team has been neglected.
Gone are the days of quality in Goal, CB,DCM and Striker at the same time. The most important chain in our set up is the spine and it’s broke.

We’ve been blessed, Hart at his peak/ Eddy, kompany, Yaya/Fern, Aguero. The Spine of the team has been world class for the most part. With the little bits of glamour built around it, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Sané.
The latter are still here (I know Sané is leaving) but the world class spine has been left too age and rot away.

We have a world class GK, no CB (although Laporte isn’t far away), No DCM or Box to box beast, and Aguero isn’t fit enough regular and ageing.

When The back is broken the arms and legs won’t work.

that’s my belief.
spine

edi
laporte
de bruyne
sergio
fucking good spine if you ask me

I'm surprised how Mendy has come out of that Newcastle game with a bad view. He played (we played well) and the great thing to come out of it is another 90 minutes under the belt. Hopefully there are no injuries to report and on to the next game. Baffles me that players have to be 9.5/10 every game for people to consider them to have a good game. Not everyone can be de Bruyne.
some people don't like certain players eg
mendy
gundogan
sterling
jesus
now these big mouthed know it alls are as quiet as can be, not a fucking word until the mistake happens ,then the big mouths shout and stamp their feet, what we then get are the shithouses, who wont say boo to a goose who then jump on the band wagon and suddenly we have the belief that gundogan is shit, sterling is shit ect ect ect

some people don't like certain players eg
mendy
gundogan
sterling
jesus
now these big mouthed know it alls are as quiet as can be, not a fucking word until the mistake happens ,then the big mouths shout and stamp their feet, what we then get are the shithouses, who wont say boo to a goose who then jump on the band wagon and suddenly we have the belief that gundogan is shit, sterling is shit ect ect ect
Completely agree, on there are some players who just can’t do enough. And others get away with anything. I’ll be honest I don’t think Laporte has been great since his come back. Do I moan? No, because he’s unbelievable and needs a bit of time. Simple as that.
Gundogan I thought was very good yesterday same with Sterling. Sadly Jesus had 7 defenders against him but still did well. Overall I’m happy with we’re at right now. Just need Stones to come to the party and that would be great. Sane to go for £50-60 mill and somehow get rid of Otamendi

You need to sort your defence. That's just a fact. It should have happened before now and if you dont get it right next years title won't be forthcoming either. It's been your Achilles heel and for me has cost you a CL win and now the league. Mendy cant defend, but hes not alone with game changing howlers. I think Pep will act, but, hes spent a fortune on defenders that havent worked out for the money spent. It needs sorting now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.