Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

It's called Caribe Royale, don't really know much about it but they've just had a refurb so it looks nice at least! Not sure if it will work, but will try and get an upgrade if there is one as its my daughters birthday while we're there.
Caribbean Beach? If so, it's one of the few Disney hotels I've not been for a look around.

We've stayed at three different hotels there but usually spend an evening or two using the transport and nosing around at the various resorts. Makes a nice relaxing break from the theme parks!

I had to miss my planned flight a couple of weeks ago going to Majorca. Wife flew with daughter and friends in the morning as planned but I had to book a much later flight. I decided to book with Jet2. Bit more expensive but I’ve used them before and they were good. Got to the airport 3 hrs before flight as thought it may be busy. I was the only person at the jet2 check in and only person going through security. From getting out of taxi to being sat in the bar was about 8 mins!

Flew from T1 8.45 this morning. No check in just cabin bag. It was busy but moving pretty quick, got through security in about 30 minutes

Caribbean Beach? If so, it's one of the few Disney hotels I've not been for a look around.

We've stayed at three different hotels there but usually spend an evening or two using the transport and nosing around at the various resorts. Makes a nice relaxing break from the theme parks!
No it's near Lake Buena Vista Caribe Royale Orlando it's called https://www.cariberoyale.com/

Yeah we're planning on doing something like that, but might have to just do an Uber or something. Was planning on going Miami one day but can't do that without a car.

No it's near Lake Buena Vista Caribe Royale Orlando it's called https://www.cariberoyale.com/

Yeah we're planning on doing something like that, but might have to just do an Uber or something. Was planning on going Miami one day but can't do that without a car.
Wow. Not a Disney resort hotel but that looks like a fantastic place.

flew back in this afternoon from malaga and between fkn Tui and that fkn shitty airport I returned home in a bad mood, who ever designed that terminal 2 needs to go back to university

Went there at 3.30 this morning to pick up some friends. What a nightmare. There was a traffic jam to get into the arrivals car park. Talk about unorganised chaos doesn't begin to cover it. Spent nearly an hour getting in there picking them up then queuing again to get back out. Will not be doing that again anytime soon.

Can anyone help, I feel like I’m being a complete idiot even asking this. I need to park at Manchester airport from 4pm tomorrow until the early hours of Sunday morning. I’ve been on the website and all the parking companies, and there is zero availability. Now I find this rather hard to believe that an international airport, at the arse end of September doesn’t have any parking! I can’t get dropped off, taxi isn’t really an option either, what other options do I have?

Can anyone help, I feel like I’m being a complete idiot even asking this. I need to park at Manchester airport from 4pm tomorrow until the early hours of Sunday morning. I’ve been on the website and all the parking companies, and there is zero availability. Now I find this rather hard to believe that an international airport, at the arse end of September doesn’t have any parking! I can’t get dropped off, taxi isn’t really an option either, what other options do I have?
Spend a weekend in Rhyl instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.